1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
OMG!!

are you that lazy? if you seriously didn't know, [strike]please don't make your self sound even more stupid[/strike] by comin' in here and askin' us. :rolleyes:

Please do not insult other users.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I really hope your talking about Fullerton State from the Big West not Florida State....

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
The real FSU is Fresno St. There in the WAC or the Mountain West - I always get those two conferences confused.

How about good ole FU. I really like Fordham.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How about good ole FU. I really like Fordham.
I've never heard of a Director of Basketball Operations get suspended before. It really isn't a problem because they aren't suppose to be that close to the game anyway! Apparently, Fordham never found out the plays until after they happened, which kind of explains the 22 point loss.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Originally posted by <b>friarfan04</b>!

I've never heard of a Director of Basketball Operations get suspended before. It really isn't a problem because they aren't suppose to be that close to the game anyway! Apparently, Fordham never found out the plays until after they happened, which kind of explains the 22 point loss.
You lost me. Some help please.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JuniorNoboa</b>!

You lost me. Some help please.
The Fordham Dir. of Basketball Ops, was caught looking over the Xavier bench and relaying messages back to the Fordham bench,. He was suspended for this action.

Also FU is = Furman University in South Carolina.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
as someone who has seen a lot of xavier basketball, the coaches communicate to the players on the court by writing things on a dry erase board and holding it up. a lot of coaches shout out instructions to their players from the bench during play. the xavier coaches certainly do that as well, but they also do this. the thing is, everyone can read what is on the board or hear what the coaches are shouting. i don't understand what the advantage is of relaying message to the fordham coaching staff when all they have to do is read the board. maybe the fordham coaching staff can't read. even if they couldn't read, if "2-3 zone" was written on the board, i don't think it would take them long to figure out what defensive formation xavier was in.

fordham isn't that good at basketball. they aren't that good at cheating either and when they cheat it doesn't work. i'm not entirely sure that it is technically illegal to relay messages to your own bench via walkie talkie, so i'm not entirely sure if i think he should have been suspended or not. what i am sure of is that i don't see how the hell they thought this would be strategic. also, relaying it to the bench isn't going to do the players who are actually on the floor a whole lot of good.

is confused:confused: :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts