• Curry

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Chandler

Votes: 21 38.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I voteed Curry, mainly because Chandler is a forward and he faces stiff competition to beat them out via fan-voting, Im not sure if Kwame is a Forawrd or a Centre, but if he is a forward the same reasons as Tyson but if he is a centre i believe that Eddy is the better player

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
If the Bulls keep Chandler, I think he could be the first. He has really improved his rebounding/defense. However, he is having back problems already, and wonder how his body will hold up in the future.

Kwame has played well lately, while Curry is still underachieving. All of these three guys still have huge potential. I think in the long run Kwame will have the best career.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think Curry because he faces the least amount of competition for the spot. Unless he gets traded out West.

Chandler is looking more and more like Marcus Camby.

Kwame will probably eventually be the best all around player of the three. He certainly has the talent. He is close to Curry on offense. But unlike Curry, he can change the game defensively like Chandler.

Too bad two of these three guys are underachieving nutcases, while the third has the durability of a bag of glass.

·
Registered
124 Posts
yeah great poll

I voted Chandler because I think he was playing well before he got injured.

If Curry played to his potential he would have a great chance at being an all star because of the lack of competition he faces in the east.

Brown is playing a lot better lately and will probably be the better of the 3.

I think it will be a matter of if Chandler can be an all star before Kwame and Eddy start playing to their potential.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,473 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Air McNair 09</b>!

What?
A vote for (Mehmit) Okur, I imagine.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Curry is my pick. He has the most potential of all of them. I believe when he gets in NBA shape, he'll easily be an all star center in the east.

One thing Curry does do consistently, is put up big first quarter numbers if he doesnt get in foul trouble.

6 pts in the first 2 minutes vs. Toronto
10 pts in the first 6 minutes vs. Dallas
8 pts in the first 7 minutes vs. New York

He can make shots in a hurry, very few people can stop him. I've seen him completely dominate some of the best legimate defensive centers. Its just hes not in NBA shape so he picks up fouls quickly and cant run up and down for long.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Whoever winds up being a center is my guess. That would point to Curry, except that Kwame has been starting there and playing well recently, and I've read many posts from Bulls fans talking about how Curry might be better suited for the PF spot, so who knows? I'm pretty undecided so I gave the home-team vote to Kwame, but this is really a three-way coin flip.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Curry, competition at center is ridiculous...

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
From what I've seen, I'd say Kwame. Recently he's been playing like the 1st overall pick like he's supposed to be. I think he's finally got his head together. He seems to be more sure of himself, and seems to have a lot more confidence. It won't be long before he breaks out like Jermain O'Neal at this rate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.