Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which player is most deserving? Why?

I think that it is a toss-up between Andrei and Zach Randolph.
Zach is straight up carrying his team. I mean, look at his stats, I am fortunate enough to have him on my fantasy team.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Sam Cassell

Sam I am has been one of the most underrated players in the NBA his entire career.

The dude was very important in the Houston Rockets championships. He played great in Beer town but there is very little media attention there so other than occasional mentioning of the big three he was slighted. Now he is a part of a new big three and has been playing like an all-star.

I would take Sam I am if it were up to me.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Who is most deserving? KG and Baron Davis.

Who is most deserving out of players that will most likely not start or get picked at all?

Sam Cassel and Ron Artest.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
Which player is most deserving? Why?

I think that it is a toss-up between Andrei and Zach Randolph.
Zach is straight up carrying his team. I mean, look at his stats, I am fortunate enough to have him on my fantasy team.
both,my western conferance forwards;
garnett
duncan
dirk
peja
randolph
ak47
thats right 6(4 guards,2 centers)

·
Registered
124 Posts
The most deserving players that have not played in an all star game before are:

Sam Cassell( 20.8ppg(12th),50.3% from the field(10th), 40.7% from 3-point range(15th), 7.5 apg(5th), 3.04 assists per turnover(9th) )
and
Zach Randolph( 21.6ppg(10th), 11.2 rpg(4th) and 20 double doubles(4th) ) - my pick for most improved player
in the west

and Ron Artest( 18.1 ppg and 2.08 spg(4th) ) in the east.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i think he meant which player between zach randolph and kirilinko. i would say kirilinko because he is much more valuable to his team. the blazers also have rasheed and i believe the jazz has a better record than the blazers right now.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
I have my doubts about Randolph. Without Wallace he isn't doing anywhere near as well as during his 2 career month.

He isn't surprising anyone anymore.

Garnett
Duncan
Nowitzki
Peja
Kirilenko

That would be my allstar forwards in the West right now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.