Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotta believe that today it was Kerry Kittles, although Van Horn and McCulloch have to take some responsibilty too. Kittles was like a nervous guy his first time. He just couldn't get it in the hole

Kidd almost willed them back into that game. Though I am a neutral observer (a long suffering Warrior fan actually), I was almost rooting for Kidd to pull out the win for them

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I think your opening sentence said it best = Kerry, Keith, Todd
are the "oneS" who helped the team not to win. It's really hard to ever blame a loss on one guy because of the fact it is 5 guys out there.

It looks like a great series is happening in the east - hopefully. :yes:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheRifleman said:
It looks like a great series is happening in the east - hopefully. :yes:
Lets hope so. I am hoping for a couple of 7-game series in the conference finals, as a pre-cursor to a 'great' finals series. Something we haven't had for quite a while

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Shaqs big toe said:

Lets hope so. I am hoping for a couple of 7-game series in the conference finals, as a pre-cursor to a 'great' finals series. Something we haven't had for quite a while
You can say that again! I would love to see the conference finals go at least 6 and I also would hope the finals go at least 6. Makes it good for the nba and those of us that are nba fanatics!

On the espn classics, one does NOT see excerpts from the '82 finals or the '89 finals - as in "sweeps", and that means nothing to excite the general audience, who likes to see all out effort as in - "taking it to the limit". I do believe that was a song. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts