1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year's playoff theme has been announced on heat.com

2 yrs ago it was: Back in Black
Last year it was: The Red Zone
And this year its: WHITE HOT.

I personally think the all WHITE crowd apparel is gonna look amazing on TV. I didn't like the red zone too much cause the red blended in too much with the seats and it didnt look like a packed house. But after seeing Penn St. pull out the all-white theme... the AAA will hopefully be an intimidating place.

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Yeah you know waht made me curious is we are selling these White JErseys on the Heat site that say White Hot heat jerseys or somthing int ehre descriptions, now are we going to wear those in the playoffs? THat would be werid, does anyone know if we are?

· 15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
I liked the "black out" in the AAA....i think the white out is gonna be better than the red zone, but i'm still not sold on it

· And Justise For All
64,303 Posts
Back In Black was the best, but I'm curious: what will they do next year?

Flippin' Flordians
Rippin' Retro
Fantastic Flordians
Miami Heat :raised_ey

· We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
Yeah, my fav was when the crowd was in Black. that was sweet, and it did have an intimidating look to it. Red was ok....i wonder how white is going to be like.

Maybe next season theyre going to start over again with the black...who knows. but remember that so far, all the colors used are the Heat colors (black, red, white)...the only color left to use is yellow. Imagine the crowd all in yellow! lol

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when penn st. decides to pull off the white out it looks incredible.... they totally stood out in the orange bowl against FSU... i think it's gonna look sweet... better than red zone.. and hopefully up to par with back in black.

· Whiteside of the Moon
9,696 Posts
Back in black was the best. But the white will be good too. Didn't care for the red. Hopefully the fans will actually wear the color but last year either nobody knew or they were defiant. When we did the Black in Black theme the whole crowd was in black, was awesome. They should really announce the theme sooner, we're only a week away from the playoffs.

· Heat fan since 2001
7,139 Posts
lol i bet next year it will be yellow, i hope they still will hand out the free t-shirts before the tip off in the playoffs.

BTW has anyone gotten Heat tickets for game 1 and 2 of the first round?

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Well remember the reason we did Back In black was b/c we made the playoffs again after a few years, i thought it was funny that the marketers wanted the Heat to wear the Black jerseys at home but the coaches refused b/c how well they had played that year in their whtie uni's..

· 15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
fmanlu05 said:
they mentioned it sometime during the 2nd quarter i believe. they revealed that the website and playoff banners would be released at the beginning of next week.
there were things all over the arena advertising it....and they kept telling people to wear white to all the playoff games

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Well, since i live in VA, i cant tellyou this, but some of you who live in Mia might know who went the the games last yera, did they give out free red shirts or ne thign?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.