Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion, I believe they will choose Dejuan Wagner, because you already have your fowards in Shane Battier and Pau Gasol...Shouldn't management let Battier develop into a good player? Instead of getting another foward, I know it's a foward deep draft, but you guys need to get the best guard available

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Originally posted by MiSTa iBN
In my opinion, I believe they will choose Dejuan Wagner, because you already have your fowards in Shane Battier and Pau Gasol...Shouldn't management let Battier develop into a good player? Instead of getting another foward, I know it's a foward deep draft, but you guys need to get the best guard available
Im hearing Wagner is having bad tryouts and his stock is quickly falling. I want to see Butler or Tskitishvili on this team Nickoloz is 7-0 who could start up front with Pau. This makes room for the Grizz to get rid of Wright for a quality veteran.

As I said before Dunleavy is not a good fit for this team unless they are getting rid of Dickerson.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Junkie, where did you hear this about Wagner's tryouts and his stock falling. I think if he's having bad tryouts, it's because teams are probably trying him at the 1spot, which is not his natural position. Like I've said before, teams are going to find out as Philly did with Iverson, that he's more productive at the 2.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Originally posted by bdachakeya
Junkie, where did you hear this about Wagner's tryouts and his stock falling. I think if he's having bad tryouts, it's because teams are probably trying him at the 1spot, which is not his natural position. Like I've said before, teams are going to find out as Philly did with Iverson, that he's more productive at the 2.
Well last month Wagner was predicted to go 3-5 now if you go to most trusted sites that cover the draft

NBADRAFT.NET= Has Wagner going to Clippers at 8
ESPN= Has wagner going to Miami at 10
CBS= Also has Wagner going to the Clippers at 8

Obvioulsy most people arent as high on this kid as they were last month. Whether that has to do with him playing the 1 instead of the 2 I have no idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts