Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
There's too many to figure that out. Carter would have to be there, garnett, fred jones, desmond mason, gerald wallace is crazy,kedrick brown is onelebron probly, chris wilcox.i couldn't name a top one.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Top Athletes

Carter, KG, Desmond Mason, Kobe, Kedrick Brown, Ricky Davis, Chris Wilcox, Steve Francis, TMac, Jason Richardson, Rueben Patterson, Michael Finley, and Stephon come to my mind.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Do you factor in height to being an athlete? If not, than KG probably wouldnt be on that list. Hes extremely athletic for a 7 footer, but not compared to the most athletic guys at any height.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Thank God nobody mentioned Lebron-

when I first read hte title I thought there would be some fans saying King James

·
do better
41,522 Posts
6. Fred Jones
5. Stromile Swift
4. Desmond Mason
3. Kobe Bryant
2. KG (for his size)
1. Tracy McGrady

I tried to make it a top 5, but there are too many in this league to name. It just fell apart.

(BTW, If Darius Miles wasn't mentioned automatically, when Athleticism is his calling card, among nothing else, why is he still in the league?)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Vince Carter -backcourt
Stro- frontline

·
Registered
564 Posts
Vince Carter
Kobe Bryant
Stromile Swift
Allen Iverson
Tracy McGrady

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Keon Clark - shade under 7 feet and has a 40" vertical.

Trepagnier isn't a great player, but he is very athletic and think he was Pac-10 high jump champion. Fred Jones is like Trepagnier.

Vince, Darius, KG, D-Mason, Matrix, LeBron, Kenyon, Stromile, J-Rich, and Gerald Wallace immediately come to mind.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Greg Ostertag
Rick Brunson
Robert Archibald
Vlade Divac
Jason Kapono
Ben Handlogten
Jake Voskuhl

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShowTmeBALLA</b>!
Chris Anderson of the nugz
Nice sleeper pick there!

Marcus 13, someone had mentioned LeBron... and I think he is in the top teir of players. I wouldn't say in the top 5 or 10, but he is one of the more athletic players out there.

Another person to consider is Ginobili. Very surprisingly athletic.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Kedrick Brown is one. He doesn't play like an athletic freak, but he is. He doesn't dunk on people; he uses his 45" vertical to rebound over big men and challenge shots. The other day he blocked one of Kobe's jumpshots one-on-one.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
Greg Ostertag
Rick Brunson
Robert Archibald
Vlade Divac
Jason Kapono
Ben Handlogten
Jake Voskuhl
Couldn't agree more with the Divac pick. He has the ability to run the court, make the pass when needed (which very few big men can do ;) ), and grab the important rebounds. ;)

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Cant believe no one lese has said maggette he has the perfect NBA body over 40 inch vert. All muscles and is one of the strongest two's. Plus he is fast also he is what u want out of a two for a body.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Starbury03</b>!
Cant believe no one lese has said maggette he has the perfect NBA body over 40 inch vert. All muscles and is one of the strongest two's. Plus he is fast also he is what u want out of a two for a body.
That's true, he is often overshadowed because of his position.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Josh Howard and Dahntay Jones.

These are two rookies who have tons of athleticism. Howard has shown flashes of it during the season, but Dahntay has not been given the chance yet.

Dahntay can jump like a high jump state champion from Texas.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts