Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sura

Votes: 1 1.7%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note - this is not my opinion, but just reasons to be disappointed at the following people:

T-Mac: Disappointed that he's injured

Rafer: Disappointed that he's injured, and has yet to show that he's capable of being our full time starting PG

Yao: Disappointed that he can't carry the team with T-Mac out

Juwan: Disappointed that he still can't rebound

Stro: Disappointed that he's got such great talent but can't even play better than Juwan right now

DA: Disappointed that he's contributed so little to the team so far

Wesley: Disappointed that his crap *** shooting has probably costs us games this year

JVG: Disappointed that he can't figure out a way to get this team to run a proper offense without T-Mac

Deke: Disappointed that he really does look like Grandpa Deke on the court now

CD: Disappointed that his offseason moves, which looked so good on paper, may have made our team worse than last year (gimme back Mike James!!!)

Glover: Disappointed that he'll probably never play for us while taking up a roster spot and our money

Sura: Disappointed that he's likely to be out for the season

Head: Disappointed 'cuz we can't get enough Head around here

Mooch: Disappointed 'cuz he sucks, and will always suck

Barry: Disappointed 'cuz he'll probably never have another 20+ pt performance for the rest of his career

Bowen: Disappointed 'cuz he's a black hole on offense

Baxter: Disappointed 'cuz... well I suppose you can't blame him for sitting his *** on the bench. But disappointed that he can't be good enough to bring anything to the team right now, yah.

ok think that about covers it....

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
its hard to be disappointed in moochie, bowen, glover, and baxter because i never expected anything from them. with wesley and DA getting better i cant really be disappointed any more. and i didnt expect a guy like juwan to suddenly know how to rebound or play D.

i'm sad that sura isnt playing just because i liked him, but i cant really dislike the guy for the injury.

tmac im disappointed in for injuring him self for stupid reasons. i expected yao to be doing better but i dont think i expected him to carry this team.

im disappointed in stro for sucking. so i guess he and tmac get my votes. i couldnt pick just one.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm disappointed with t-mac, among others, for getting himself injured. He should know better than to play aggressive in practice. It's his responsibility to take care of his body.

·
Registered
523 Posts
sherwin said:
I'm disappointed with t-mac, among others, for getting himself injured. He should know better than to play aggressive in practice. It's his responsibility to take care of his body.

Can we please have this man banned? :banana:

I'm disappointed with the 3-10 record...this **** sucks, call it Hoover. :curse:

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
I'd have to say Jeff Van Gundy. He is supposed to be a defensive mastermind but for some reason feels the need to double every post up option in the league, letting every team kill us from the 3 point line. Yesterday Yao was never really in foul trouble during the 2nd half but JVG still felt the need to double anyone who posted up against him or Swift. His zone defense is good for the first 3 quarters but he needs to play man-man in the fourth. It's not like the zone defense is cutting down penetration anyways.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DA and Wesley with only one votes aside? I guess they have played better as of late.

The top 5 aren't very surprising though, think this is a pretty accurate poll

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
All of the above.

I remember when T-Mac dissed the Texans when the Astros were in play-offs. He said something like, "The Texans should be happy because everyones attention is on the Astros winning instead of the Texans losing" Both teams are losing now, so where should our attention be?

Thank GOD for the Comets and Astros.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Mr. Roger's Cardigan said:
I'd have to say Jeff Van Gundy. He is supposed to be a defensive mastermind but for some reason feels the need to double every post up option in the league, letting every team kill us from the 3 point line. Yesterday Yao was never really in foul trouble during the 2nd half but JVG still felt the need to double anyone who posted up against him or Swift. His zone defense is good for the first 3 quarters but he needs to play man-man in the fourth. It's not like the zone defense is cutting down penetration anyways.
:curse: AMEN BROTHER!!! This a-hole gets in the newspapers and on TV talking mess about his own teams' big men. Helllllllloooooo jack-hole its your ******* defense that's causing the openings for drives down the basket. He's Dom Capers, a supposedley defensive guru who can't defend anything in the 4th quarter.

·
18,849 Posts
Cometsbiggestfan said:
All of the above.

I remember when T-Mac dissed the Texans when the Astros were in play-offs. He said something like, "The Texans should be happy because everyones attention is on the Astros winning instead of the Texans losing" Both teams are losing now, so where should our attention be?

Thank GOD for the Longhorns and Astros.
there we go, much better :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm dissapointed about the whole team...

No chemistry. :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yao Mania said:
JVG: Disappointed that he can't figure out a way to get this team to run a proper offense without T-Mac
Bingo...While I dont think JVG's to blame for our recent poor play, I do think his reluctance to restructure the offense has been a problem...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Stro is a slow learner, but he is doing all right in the recent games.

I really expected more from Rafer. The fact that he was injured desn't impress me either. :cry:

·
18,849 Posts
HotGirlTracie said:
Pimped Out, do you know Vince Young?
nope, got connections though (connections that might get me an autographed jersey)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts