Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to let some of the regular posters on this board know how much you appreciate them. Share your favorites with us, and give an explanation why enjoy thier posts so much. It's ok if you list yourself aslong as you have a good reason why.

1. My favorite poster on this board is a no-brainer for me. Koko! He just knows more about the team and basketball in general than everyone esle on this board. He makes all of the game threads for us, and they aren't just thrown together either like alot of the other game threads for the other team boards. And he's just so friggin nice. I've yet to see a post of his that I didn't like.
2. My second favorite poster is a little harder to pick, but I'd say it's Texan. Next to Koko, he's the most basketball-smart guy on this board. The first posts I ever made were in an argument of rather Manu should start or not. He was rite :biggrin:
3. I don't really have a third favorite poster, BUT IT WOULD BE GUTH IF HE POSTED MORE! lol :biggrin:

Honorable mention to: Nephets, LineOFire, DaBobz, TheRoc5, Sir Patchwork, and XxMia_9xX (If you're not on here you probably need to post more on the board seeing how I pretty much like all the regular spurs posters :biggrin:...or I may have forgotten you. If that's the case, sorry Xp )

I'd like it if ya'll would share who your favorite regular posters are on this board. You don't have to have three faovirtes or an honorable mention list. You could share as many or as litte as you'd like.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I can't really say, I'm still kind of new to frequent posting here, but, I don't see how I can be picked as a favorite. :p

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Appreciate the comments ezealen. :yes:

I don't want to take the "easy" road, but I can honestly say that there isn't a poster on this board that I don't enjoy. We have such a great group guys (And one girl) that I can say you are all my favorites. You guys make it fun to post here, and seeing the good posters we have makes me me feel proud of this forum.

Again, there really isn't anything I have negative to say about any of you guys, and since I enjoy all of your posts, I enjoy all of you guys. Of course, the more frequent posters have a much better chance as a "favorite". ;)

11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KokoTheMonkey said:
Appreciate the comments ezealen. :yes:

I don't want to take the "easy" road, but I can honestly say that there isn't a poster on this board that I don't enjoy. We have such a great group guys (And one girl) that I can say you are all my favorites. You guys make it fun to post here, and seeing the good posters we have makes me me feel proud of this forum.

Again, there really isn't anything I have negative to say about any of you guys, and since I enjoy all of your posts, I enjoy all of you guys. Of course, the more frequent posters have a much better chance as a "favorite". ;)
That's exactly why you're my favorite poster

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
haha yes! i'm that one girl! thanks for not forgetting about me....well i basically like everyone here. my fave is koko mainly 'cuz he's done a lot for this forum and we appreciate it! :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
I love all of you guys ;)
I guess we all went far up since last year in plus minus posting stats :banana:
I have to mention Koko and Texan for their great job on this board.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
ezealen cause u live on this board :biggrin: but i like every1 on this board i cant say that 4 alot of other boards

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I like all of yall. Every one of you brings something unique to this board, and just the presence of yall has made this board better. No matter how good of posts me and Koko produced, it was still a bit boring when we were the only two posting. Now ezealen, mrfrenchbasketball, DaBobZ, XxMia_9xX, LineofFire, nephets, and everyone else(I'm sure I forgot someone) post, and yall make it infinitely more fun to post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts