Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a huge grizzard fan.. but who would yall rather have on yalls team..
Bobby Simmons
Grizzo
Hubert Davis
or Tyrone Nesby???

·
Registered
41 Posts
At this point it all depends on how Grizzard is coming along. I don't really care about Nesby, all he provides is energy. I really haven't sene enough of Simmons to judge but I don't think he is worth more than grizzard. However, I'd hate to lose one of the league's best 3-point shooters in Hubert Davis to a second-rounder that may or may not be a good role player for the Wiz.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Simmons is doing fairly good in the Shaw League. I've never seen Grizzard.

Hubert Davis is crappy. Get rid of him. All he can do is shoot 3's. Let the young gunz play. And Hire Hubert Davis as a shooting coach or sumthing .:upset:

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Out of that group I want to keep Simmons and Grizzard the most. Davis is a luxury we can do without right now. The youth of Simmons and promise of Grizzard is something I would rather have. I like Hubert though and I would keep him rather than just realease him for no reason.

Nesby is not necessary anymore in my opinion.

If it came down to Popeye or Davis. I would cut/trade Davis and sign Popeye.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Out of that group I like Davis and Grizzard ,Davis you may call crappy but when he came into play when Rip went down he was incredible he was a steady ball-handler as well as a great shooter when in a pinch you can turn to him to produce, he's proven, Simmons I just don't like he's woefully inconsistent and doesn't have nuch athleticism, I don't see what Jordan sees in him maybe toughness,Nesby I like, his energy defense and rebounding gave us a lift last year plus he's a great finisher, but he maybe expendable, Now Grizzard I'm excited about he's a great athlete who has a great handle and improving jumpshot, May take him sometime and if he comes back healthy from injury, we may have a steal in this guy was a projected lottery pick early last year, much more upside than Simmons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts