Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,447 Posts
Love the Lakers Northeast they're the first team I saw live as a kid, back in the 70's out in LA , so I roll hard with the Lakers and the Wizards as well as all other local teams other than the Orioles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always rooted for the Celtics or Sixers to beat the Lakers. Maybe it has something to do with the LA lifestyle.

I'm a big East coast guy. I have spent considerable time in San Diego and San Fransisco and just needed to get back and experience some mean people.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THiTo3</b>!


hell yeah!!!!

i can't root for anyone else but the Wiz!!!!

GO WIZ!!!!

:bbanana: :wbanana: :bbanana: :wbanana:
:)

MikeDC's first team is Chicago but he can't help but root for the Wizards.

I would say Chicago is my second team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BCH</b>!


:)

MikeDC's first team is Chicago but he can't help but root for the Wizards.

I would say Chicago is my second team.
o - didn't know that... either way, i still can't root for any other team... i like a few other players and i'll root for them, but it's the Wiz all the way for me... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THiTo3</b>!


o - didn't know that... either way, i still can't root for any other team... i like a few other players and i'll root for them, but it's the Wiz all the way for me... :)
LOL, I'd guess that you've led a life of considerable woe. Things are turning around though :)

I have always kind of like the Wiz though, and always watched them if they were on (rarely before I moved to the DC area)

One of the first pro basketball memories I have is watching a game on TBS where Spudd Webb blocked Manute Bol's shot. It was downright sick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!


LOL, I'd guess that you've led a life of considerable woe. Things are turning around though :)
yes, i have... :(

i loved the Bullets and i love the Wiz... and you're right, things seem to be much brighter on the horizon... :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top