Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this point I want to see Minnesota - San Antonio. Duncan and Garnett are the two best players in the game, that's a monster matchup. The Spurs are the best defensive team in the league, while the Wolves have three big guns scoring 20+ per game. They're complete teams with great chemistry.

So that's what I want to see.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I agree, Spurs vs. Twolves.

We saw Duncan vs. Shaq last year. Now Shaq has officially passed the torch down to either Duncan or KG as the best player in the league. Duncan is the frontrunner right now because of his playoff success, but I think that series would be one for the ages.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Other than Seattle versus anyone ;), Sacramento vs LA Lakers, both teams fit...

...and I want to see a SAC-TOWN WIN, BABY.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Lakers vs Spurs. Either sweep them to show total domination or have a 7 game series where it all comes down to the last play. For the last play either Robert Horry misses a game winner or the Big 4 come up with a classic play (like to Kobe to Shaq oop) for SWEET revenge

·
Registered
955 Posts
I want to see another Texas two step because I want to know what would have happened if Dirk did play on that last game.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
1st Round:
Lakers over Rockets...TAKE THAT YAO!!!!

2nd Round:
Lakers over Kings...SUCK ON IT SAC-TOWN!

Conference Finals:
Lakers over Spurs...BOOYAKASHA!

Finals:
Lakers over whoever...whatever

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
1st Round:
Lakers over Rockets...TAKE THAT YAO!!!!

2nd Round:
Lakers over Kings...SUCK ON IT SAC-TOWN!

Conference Finals:
Lakers over Spurs...BOOYAKASHA!

Finals:
Lakers over whoever...whatever
dido

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Kings versus Clippers -- and I am aware that I am not in the majority on this one :D As far as realistic choices, I'd like to watch the Kings versus anyone ... I'll say the Lakers, because they're the most satisfying team to watch lose.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Spurs vs. well, anyone.. :D

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tristan</b>!
I want to see another Texas two step because I want to know what would have happened if Dirk did play on that last game.
I would wanna see this match up just because I feel the best teams in the West should play to see who goes to the finals. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!

I would wanna see this match up just because I feel the best teams in the West should play to see who goes to the finals. :D
dallas is by far the one of the top 2 best teams in the west, yes the spurs may be, but thats cuz they play d. Before dallas is even a player in the midwest this year they need to play some d!

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
God no, I'd hate to have to sit through a Spurs series.

For pure entertainment, it'd have to be either Lakers v. Kings or Lakers v. Twolves.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KL Dawger</b>!
Kings and Lakers would definately be fun to watch.
No doubt. I'd love to see that series get to Game 7 OT ala 2002 WCF, that way I can see the horror on Kings' fans when they come up just short again.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nashdaddy25</b>!

dallas is by far the one of the top 2 best teams in the west, yes the spurs may be, but thats cuz they play d. Before dallas is even a player in the midwest this year they need to play some d!
How old are you??? Are you even old enough to stay up to watch the Mavs games!!!???

Not even just playing D. They need to kick Antoine Walker off that team before they can do ANYTHING

They are a complete and total JOKE..!!!

I predict they will finish 7th (if they are lucky) because it will be Kings, Wolves, Spurs, Nuggets, Lakers, Houston and Dallas, Sonics and Grizzlies will be fighting it out for the 7th & 8th seed

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I would love to see Duncan vs Garnett. Hopefully with both teams completely healthy, including Olowokandi.

That'd be a great series to watch.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts