Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Want the Rockets to win but...you dont get all of your wants in life.
My next choice will have to be the Kings or Timberwolves.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I actually want Denver, New York, or Dallas. That's just my top three favorite team and it'll be cool for Melo to win his first championship on his rook year.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lakers, TWolves or the Raptors. THe raps have no shot but i would love it if they did win one. THe lakers and the wolves have a pretty good shot but i think the lakers are gonna take it.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
well, i want the heat to win of course

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Bulls

Spurs or Twolves after that.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Manu... :D
Then the Kings..and Dallas.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Lakers!!!

But after that I want underdog teams to win...

Dallas
Memphis
Seattle
Utah

No Eastern Conference love here. :)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I want my boy Songaila to win, so its Kings. After that I would like Jazz or Nuggets to take it all, but they dont have much chances, so Wolves are the next one. I dont want any of East to win it.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well this is technically "what is your favourite NBA team"if you think about it because your basically gonna say you want your favourite team to win...But in this case id LOVE to see the Toronto Raptors win it but theres no chance in hell of that

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
First choice: Lakers, of course:cool:

Second: THE KNICKS!!!:yes:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VinceCarter15</b>!
Well this is technically "what is your favourite NBA team"if you think about it because your basically gonna say you want your favourite team to win...But in this case id LOVE to see the Toronto Raptors win it but theres no chance in hell of that

The Celtics are my favorite team of record but I really don't want them to win a championship till we have new owners and Danny Ainge is dead and buried.
I would rather see Dallas win the whole thing and if they don't either the Lakers or Pacers.
Reggie Miller and Karl Malone both deserve NBA titles especially Reggie Miller. He stayed with his team instead of signing somewhere else for less money but a better chance to win. I would love to see that kind of loyalty end with a ring.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Nuggets. Carmelo carries them to the ring just like he did at Cuse and retires after his rookie year. That'd make for an interesting story.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts