Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think he'll be there, but if he is, I would love the Vikings to take Brandon Scherff at #11 . Outside of him, I'm not really sure though. I'm skeptical about Trae Waynes and I think the Vikes can get a good WR in round 2 so I'm not sure if I want DeVante Parker either.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I want Atlanta to draft Vic Beasley. Dante Fowler would be good too. Randy Gregory or Bud Dupree would be fine. As long as they do not draft Shane Ray or Todd Gurley. I'm a UGA fan, but you wouldn't believe the homers down here that think they should draft Gurley at 8.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
I want Atlanta to draft Vic Beasley. Dante Fowler would be good too. Randy Gregory or Bud Dupree would be fine. As long as they do not draft Shane Ray or Todd Gurley. I'm a UGA fan, but you wouldn't believe the homers down here that think they should draft Gurley at 8.
Ignoring how people value certain positions, Gurley from a pure talent perspective is definitely a top 10 player in the draft.

I mean, McShay has Gurley going 6 right now the Jets.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Gurley is dominant when healthy, but how often will that be? I'm his biggest fan, but he had durability problems before he tore his ACL and he has a violent running style. You just have to hope he plays enough games for you to be worth that kind of investment. But anyways, no player that could begin the season on the physically unable to perform list will go in the top ten.

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
at 26 for Ravens in order; RB Melvin Gordon, CB Marcus Peters, CB Kevin Johnson, WR Nelson Agholor (stock seems to have rose), OLB/DE Eli Harold

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Marotia or whichever Edge Rusher is there. I really hope Jets dont take a WR. We got alot more holes especially at pass rusher

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Dream scenario is we take Winston at 1 and an offensive lineman who should go in the 1st round falls to them at 34. Peat or Clemmings would be awesome.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I dont have a specific player but I think the Packers need to address MLB and CB with their first two picks.. if that happens I'll be happy

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I'll be happy with whoever is left between Fowler, Beasley, and Williams (USC) for the Skins

Im just really scared of a potential Shane Ray selection. That is such a reach at #5 it would break my heart lol

My dream scenario would be picking up a 2nd or 3rd rounder and trading back to 15-20 and drafting Landon Collins from Alabama though.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
I want Cowboys to trade down. Get a 2nd and 4th or w/e for the 1st, then try to package 3rd and 4th rders for a 2nd so that you have 3 second round choices. Address DL, CB, and RB all in 2nd round.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
I'd love to hear "Foles to Cooper!" a lot this year, but I don't expect him to fall to 10.

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
For a pipe dream, Gregory somehow falls to the Packers. Won't happen though, so I'm hoping for Eric Kendricks, or a corner like Peters/Collins at 30. Whichever position (MLB or CB) we don't get there I want us to address in the second round.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ignoring how people value certain positions, Gurley from a pure talent perspective is definitely a top 10 player in the draft.

I mean, McShay has Gurley going 6 right now the Jets.
Unless you think that running back can be an Adrian Peterson or a Marshawn Lynch, I don't think any running back is worth taking in the Top 10.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
I'd love to hear "Foles to Cooper!" a lot this year, but I don't expect him to fall to 10.
That was already heard in Philly. Although that was Riley.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts