Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes im sry i mean on def.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Most- Kobe

Least- Probably a lot of scrubs, but the one who comes to mind is Andrew DeClercq. This guy can't breathe without getting called for a foul.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Most: Allen Iverson

If you bump him even just a little bit, his tiny little *** goes flailing to the floor. He pulls the sissy girl act and always gets the calls.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
Most: Allen Iverson

If you bump him even just a little bit, his tiny little *** goes flailing to the floor. He pulls the sissy girl act and always gets the calls.
Thats exactly what I was gonna say.

And if he gets a little bump and doesn't get the call (rare) he'll go crazy on the refs. Just because he is knocked around more easily it doesn't mean he should get more calls.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Most calls - Kobe Bryant (guy gets a foul called for him when he elbows Bibby in the nose, Refs say Bibbys nose fouled Kobe)

Least calls - Shaq (Guy gets murdered all the time)

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Most: Pierce Dunan Kobe

Least: Yao, Brad Miller

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
hate to sound like a homer but stephon goes to the hoop and gets hit every time but since hes so well built he absorbs the contact and it seems like nothing happened. i think steph leads the league in missed layups cause of this.

to show im no homer, i really really dislike marburys lack of leadership and want him traded

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
23AirJordan said:
Most calls - Kobe Bryant

I think Shaq belongs in the "most" and "least calls" category, if that's possible. True, he takes more shoves, whacks, and grabs than the average player but he also gets away with alot. He takes an extra step or two on alot of his finishes near the basket. He camps out in the paint for several seconds at a time without getting called for "3 seconds". He throws his body into offensive and defensive players all the time, depending on which end of the court he's on. The refs give him quite a bit of latitude with regards to physical play as well. Maybe it's their way of making up for all the fouls they miss on him.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
23AirJordan said:
Most calls - Kobe Bryant (guy gets a foul called for him when he elbows Bibby in the nose, Refs say Bibbys nose fouled Kobe)

FYI, this is a horrible post.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I see a lot of the Pacers (FSN). Reggie Miller gets a lot of calls. He may not get as much as some other people, but still...

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I hate watching Paul Pierce getting ridiculous calls by throwing himself into the paint, flailing his arms and screaming as if someone shot him

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
most favorable whistle/ nonwhistles? Shaq, Pierce, AI
Least favorable calls/ whistles? Yao, Rip

1 - 20 of 48 Posts