Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Josh smith has shown he can register close to 10 assists, and he is inches away from a 10block game some nights. he is athletic enough to get 10 boards 50% of the time. and with his improved scoring i dont think he'd suffer the quasi embarressment of a reb-block-*** triple double

Andrei Kirilenko could get a quadruple double 2 ways, or he might just go crazy one night for a quintuple double (probably need overtime, besides a miracle). if he does get one it will most probably be on blocks. he's been relatively close on two occasions this season and is probably the most likely to do it.

ill throw kobe into the poll because on a few occasions this season with his relentless defense he has had 5+ steals at half time, but i dont think its very likely.... well atleast less likely than the other two.

if u want to submit others go for it

·
kiss my grits
18,595 Posts
naibsel said:
Josh smith has shown he can register close to 10 assists, and he is inches away from a 10block game some nights. he is athletic enough to get 10 boards 50% of the time. and with his improved scoring i dont think he'd suffer the quasi embarressment of a reb-block-*** triple double

Andrei Kirilenko could get a quadruple double 2 ways, or he might just go crazy one night for a quintuple double (probably need overtime, besides a miracle). if he does get one it will most probably be on blocks. he's been relatively close on two occasions this season and is probably the most likely to do it.

ill throw kobe into the poll because on a few occasions this season with his relentless defense he has had 5+ steals at half time, but i dont think its very likely.... well atleast less likely than the other two.

if u want to submit others go for it
Everyone can laugh at this but I'd say Darko has as good a shot as Josh Smith in the future although AK47 probably has the highest percentage chance. Darko can really pass the ball but the 10 assists might be the hardest for him to get in the future.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
Lebron with steals

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
CrackerJack said:
AK-47

but what about shawn marion, he can block and steal and could easily get 10 assists and we all know he can score and rebound

Well, nash hogs all the assists, and once armare comes back and will take some of the rebounds, and when in this season has amare had even 7+ blocks or 7+ steals?

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
Bron

Has gotten many triple doubles, so it's widely known he can get the points, assists, and rebounds. In my mind, he plays good enough D to get 10 steals.

·
kiss my grits
18,595 Posts
36 Karat said:
AK47's a 5x5 guy. Just because he's putting up those numbers doesn't mean he's most likely to get a quad-double. Here's a name: Dwight Howard.

Nah. Dwight won't have too many opportunities for 10 asts and may never get 10 blocks. Personally I think Darko has a much better shot in the future than Dwight. I think Dwight would be more likely to get something like a 30-30 game or something than the quad-dip.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
AK has been pretty close. LeBron might get it someday. Quad-doubles are very rare, in the last 30 or so seasons (after they started recording blocks and steals) it's only been done 4 times, 5 if u include J Kidd's points-asists-rebounds-turnovers one.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
CrackerJack said:
well amare hasnt played this season so i assume you mean marion, well he hasnt had 7+ blocks but he has had games with 6 blocks and an 8 steal game
Ya sorry, marion is what I meant, I was just thinking of amare because marions stats would go down a little bit. But really, that is still 4 blocks away, some players dont even get that in a game for years. 8 steals... still 2 away (steals hardest stat to get out of the 5). How close was he to assists? Because kirilenko when kirilenko gets 5x5 (or close) in a half, i'm thinking how the hell does he do that. Kirilenko should have the best shot at a quad double and the best shot at a quint double (but it still is like .00001% chance of happening, it's just more than any other player in the nba right now)

36 Karat said:
AK47's a 5x5 guy. Just because he's putting up those numbers doesn't mean he's most likely to get a quad-double. Here's a name: Dwight Howard.
lol, r u serious? you say that 15/11/8/8 isn't likely to get a quad? Think about that. What's the closest Dwight Howard has got to a quad double? Is it as close to 10/10/8/8?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.