Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO, it's gotta be Allen Iverson. Sure, he's in trouble with the law right now, but I'm sure he still has that great crossover that we all love! ;)

Other canidates:

2) Steve Francis
3) Baron Davis
4) Kobe Bryant
5) Mike Bibby
6) Jason 'White Chocolate' Williams :cool:
7) Tony Parker (yes, i am biased :eek:)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
have you guys ever heard of Rafer "Skip to my lou" Alston? He probably has one of the deadliest crosses in the league.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I agree with you AI probably does have the best crossover in the league. Other good crossovers, Steve Francis, Jason Kidd, Jason Williams, and Stephon Marbury.

·
Registered
924 Posts
IMX Crossover Kingz...

1. Allen Iverson
2. Rafer Alston
3. Steve Francis
4. Jason Williams
5. Baron Davis
6. Stephon Marbury
7. Kobe Bryant
8. Mike Bibby
9. Larry Hughes
10. Tim Hardaway <---Still has a lil' left

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Steve Francis

·
Registered
19 Posts
Allen Iverson
Steve Francis
Baron Davis
Rafer Alston
Larry Hughes

I think a nod has to go to Troy Hudson from the Orlando Magicif we're dealing in "crossovers". I've seen him pull off a couple of deadly ones.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I watched some old NBA action or NBA Jam, whatever it is called. I thought a few NBA players were asked who has the best crossover. If I am not mistaken, John Stockton said He knows Allen Iverson's crossover is coming, Timmy's as well. But he said Jayson Williams's crossover is actually unpredictable and it is much harder to stop.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah because you dont know who he is passing it to( if he passes it at all). you dont know if he is gonna throw it to the guy with the nachos in the crowd, or if he is gonna thow it to the fat lady with the beer.:D

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Tim Hardaway in his PRIME had a better killa crossover then EVERYONE mentioned in this thread!

1. Ivy
2. Francis
3. J-Dubb
4. Starbury
5. B-Davis

·
Registered
338 Posts
The reason iverson crossover looks better than francis is because he is quicker but if u look at just handles its hands down Francis.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Best cross...

It is hard for me to say whose crossover is the best...but we've got another nasty one coming into the L...apparently Marko Jaric breaks some ankles in Europe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts