·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Cavs. They are all over the place.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I think that the Bulls have by far the most people on this site. The Knicks and Bulls have the most passionate. And the Cavs have the most patient.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Originally posted by <b>16</b>!
oh no !!!!! BOMBAY HIJACKERS LOL :laugh:

:no:

I think the Blazers and Bulls have the MOST posters, but not the "best". There are other Laker, and Kings' sites that have well over a couple thousand posters.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Stojakovic16</b>!

:no:

I think the Blazers and Bulls have the MOST posters, but not the "best". There are other Laker, and Kings' sites that have well over a couple thousand posters.
Come on Peja! The Lakers and Kings are winning teams. Would there be as many fans if those teams had the Bulls record the last five years? You have to take that into consideration.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
oh gosh

i need to be careful here
but the bulls fans are like a fraternity.. if u talk trash to one they all take offense too it..
theres a lot of them but they just arent really realistic thats all..
i mean if we can trade jalen rose for kobe and get the #1 pick.. then..:sleep: oh well i guess they miss the glory days!!!
The hawks fans rule too!! Bring back the omni!! Bring back john koncak!!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Re: oh gosh

Originally posted by <b>grizzoistight</b>!
i need to be careful here
but the bulls fans are like a fraternity.. if u talk trash to one they all take offense too it..
i mean if we can trade jalen rose for kobe and get the #1 pick.. then..:sleep: oh well i guess they miss the glory days!!!
The hawks fans rule too!! Bring back the omni!! Bring back john koncak!!
Talking trash about players isn't the same as starting a million threads and saying "I guess you guys are going to blow it." I hate the Celtics and I never go to their board and start threads like "How Bad will the Celtics lose tonight?" and then in the post say "antoine walker is fat."

I leave that stuff to the main NBA forum.

And please identify 1 Bulls fan that said we could trade Rose for Kobe? If that was mentioned that post probably got 25 replies telling that person they were being stupid.

Why do you hate the Bulls so much Grizzo? You clearly do but you never have said why.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I dont hate the bulls at all

im amazed by how the fans are so loyal .. they still sell out every game
I love the foundation of jamal and eddy..
im just not a jalen rose fan.. esp after he dicked over michigan.. and he *****es and whines to the media
im not a Tyson Chandler fan at all.. i just cant stand looking at him
and i never really liked jay williams either.. i thought he was an amazing college player.. but he def doesnt fit yalls offense.. and he just is a little baby also

i dont hate the bulls.. i hate tmac fans who have made excuses the past 4 years, .. and i hate pale red headed girls.. but i def. dont hae the bulls.. I always watch their games when they play on WGN their a fun team to watch even though they suck..

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Re: I dont hate the bulls at all

im amazed by how the fans are so loyal .. they still sell out every game
I love the foundation of jamal and eddy..
im just not a jalen rose fan.. esp after he dicked over michigan.. and he *****es and whines to the media
im not a Tyson Chandler fan at all.. i just cant stand looking at him
and i never really liked jay williams either.. i thought he was an amazing college player.. but he def doesnt fit yalls offense.. and he just is a little baby also

i dont hate the bulls.. i hate tmac fans who have made excuses the past 4 years, .. and i hate pale red headed girls.. but i def. dont hae the bulls.. I always watch their games when they play on WGN their a fun team to watch even though they suck..
Fair enough.

I don't think Rose and Webber screwed Michigan as much as the guy who gave them money.

"Hey - poor inner city kid from Detroit. Here's some money!" Who is going to turn that down?

It's too bad though. That Fab 5 team was something, love em or hate em.

I'm not a Jay Williams fan either.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Bulls and Blazers easily have the most fans.

It's great how passionate these fans are. The Blazer fans have to put up with their guys attitutes and mistakes, but still love their guys.

I don't understand Bulls fan's. I guess it's because they were so used to winning with Jordan that they can't stand loosing b/c they actually think Chandler and Curry can win them a title. I hope these guys pan out for y'all.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
You gotta be kidding me....this coming from you, of all people?!?!:laugh:
Yeah Grizzo, and Kobe is really the son of God.:rolleyes: :laugh:

:D J/K

And please identify 1 Bulls fan that said we could trade Rose for Kobe? If that was mentioned that post probably got 25 replies telling that person they were being stupid.
Exactly. :clap:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
well i would go back and look through

some old post and read through the stupid trade ideas that yall come up with..
but i cant cuz im banned from the room --- becuz i said the only thing tyson chandler can do is dunk and scream :hurl:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by <b>W1Z0C0Z</b>!
I don't understand Bulls fan's. I guess it's because they were so used to winning with Jordan that they can't stand loosing b/c they actually think Chandler and Curry can win them a title. I hope these guys pan out for y'all.

On behalf of all the Bulls fans here I would like to apologize for our offensive optomism. We shall go back to our board like beaten puppies and talk strictly about how bad our favorite team is. We are so very very sorry for all we offended. How dare we like Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler. We have to accept that they along with every other Bulls player is pure garbage so as not to upset anyone else.

:laugh:

My favorites

Portland fans are hardcore. Love them.

Sacramento fans make me jealous. Arco Arena looks like the absolute best venue in pro sports right now. (By that I mean most fun). And it has been like that for years. No team's fans deserve a title more.

Laker fans - although I fight with them, the Laker fans - on any and all message boards I have ever gone to - always use proper grammar and know how to write a sentence. Laker fans are seriously the most seemingly educated bunch on the net. (always some exceptions I know). It's rare that you see: More better, I seen, or no punctuation. Laker fans are an intelligent group.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Re: well i would go back and look through

some old post and read through the stupid trade ideas that yall come up with..
but i cant cuz im banned from the room --- becuz i said the only thing tyson chandler can do is dunk and scream :hurl:
I don't know whose idea it was to ban you but I'm all for that being changed. That's not all you do though. If I had time I'd copy and paste all the trolling you've done there so everyone else doesn't think we're a bunch of babies like you're trying to paint us out to be. Is there a way to get you unbanned?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
lizzy

i dont really care that much
[strike]BCH is always threatening me for no reason[/strike] its ok i dont really like the bulls board anyways.. too much what if and all that ..
i like u and vintage but i dont really care to get unbanned

Grizzo this thread is about who has the best fans. Not about BCH. Please stay on topic. Besides your statement is not true. He has reasons. truebluefan

1 - 20 of 39 Posts