Votes: 2 20.0%
  • before jordan came

Votes: 8 80.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who became a wizard fan after jordan came?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I liked them before they got rid of Richmond and Strickland,but now I don't care much about them...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I became more interested in the Wizards when Jordan came back, although I wouldn't have called myself a fan. I was more interested than I had been before though, and I live right outside DC so I should be a big Wiz fan.

Once the Wiz drafted Dixon, I've become a lot more interested in the outlook of the team and have made a point of getting more info, and will watch more games. :)

I'm a terp fan at heart so College Basketball is the best, but the Wizards and the Rockets are the two teams I'm a fan of in the NBA. Got to root for Maryland Allumns :)

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Before I had watched a game of basketball I was a Magic Johnson fan.

I missed a few years of the NBA when I lived in London for about 4 years but quickly got into it with the Wizards betting that they would finish above .500 with a Jeff Malone led squad and quickly lost some cash.

Oh well. Live and learn.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've been a fan of the wiz/bullets for a long time ... I'm 24 but my parents were cheering on the bullets when they won the championship ... so i've basically been a fan of all the areas team from the skins, wiz, caps and O's .... :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by <b>local_sportsfan</b>!
after, of course.

Did you like the timberwolves before KG? :rolleyes:
i didnt really have a favorite until 1 year after kg came, so i pretty much always liked them in way.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Originally posted by <b>erickboy22</b>!
I've been a fan of the wiz/bullets for a long time ... I'm 24 but my parents were cheering on the bullets when they won the championship ... so i've basically been a fan of all the areas team from the skins, wiz, caps and O's .... :)
How dare you mention the O's in the same breath as the DC teams!

I used to root for the O's until I understood the effect it had on DC getting a team. I don't support them now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts