Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Hailsip has the highest vert (Haislip 40'', Wilcox 36'',Stoudemire 30'') but Wilcox is the best overall athlete.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Probably Haislip.

But Wilcox and Stoudemire are extremely close to them, AND have big time power to go with it. And both are still teenagers.

I'd take both over Haislip.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Wilcox & Stoudemire......very similar styles of play

Wilcox & Stoudemire are just as even....
If Wilcox played in the SL...His performance would be similar to D.Gooden's or Stoudemire's. Word from a radio sports chatt in LA, is that Wilcox & Ely has had their own private workouts instead of joining the SL (don't know why??) At the time.....The Clipps originally had him packaged up in any trade proposal's for B.Davis or Dre.Miller. But after the Clipps staff watched him jump out the gym, and his steady footwork & moves down on the posts, they withdrew his name from any possible trade scenarios, they're really high on him and he just signed 3 yr deal with the Clipps today.

My picks....
Amare for now, cause he's proved he can be a hardworker and a starter for the Suns frontline

As for Wilcox......He'll be playing behind Brand and learning as well, but his speed and strength will be helpful up front

·
Registered
924 Posts
The Better Athlete???...

Here are the Physical Test Results from Chicago...

Verts(Inches):
Haislip - 36.5
Stoudemire - 35.5
Wilcox - 34.5

Bench Press(reps of 185 lbs):
Wilcox - 20 reps
Stoudemire - 12 reps
Haislip - 8 reps

3/4 court sprint(seconds):
Wilcox - 3.16
Haislip - 3.21
Stoudemire - 3.25

Lane agility(seconds):
Stoudemire - 11.19
Haislip - 11.35
Wilcox - 11.43

Overall Rank(out of 83):
Wilcox - 5
Stoudemire - 12
Haislip - 17

Chris Wilcox is the best athlete of the three...

·
Registered
119 Posts
interesting statistics. i guess that rumor about haislip being able to max bench press 400 pounds was just that. just another rumor to get his stock up.

·
Registered
924 Posts
ESPN Insider...

Is where I found the Info...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts