Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I say grizzard because of his power and determination. he is a great all around player and with a good leg could be a very good player..

i say wagner because he has the potential to be great. dont get me wrong rush does too...hes a very fluid athlete with great skills. this was a hard decision..but i chose wagner because in the future i see him making more of an impact than Rush will.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Prince-he is more versatile and can play several positions-creates mismatches-long wingspan and good outside shooter.

Rush-tough choice-but I think Wagner is way overrated so I'm going with Kareem.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Prince, I've seen Grizzard play twice, he didn't even get 15 points in either of them. Prince has a great outside shot and can take the ball to the basket.

Wagner, is no doubt better than Rush, if you've seen Wagner play, you know he's 10 times better than Rush. Wagner scored 100 points in a High School game! Rush isn't even close to as good as Wagner. Wags is the total package, he steal, shoots, and is a great team player. 2nd best PG in the draft.:yes:

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Grizzard and Wagner.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
10 times better than Rush?

I doubt that. Wagner's an undersized 2, not a pointguard. Sure, he could score in highschool, and in college, but the NBA's a different story. He's not tall enough to shoot over people, and he won't be able to get to the basket like he did in highschool and college because the players are bigger and faster. He's no AI.

Rush on the other hand will be one of the league's best second options when he reaches his prime. He won't be a team's number one option, but he'll still score 20+ points a game. He's the best shooter in the draft, and is bigger than Wagner. You mentioned that you saw Grizzard play twice, and didn't like him, so you picked Prince. How many times have you seen Rush play?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts