Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to be wearing #21 in the West All-Stars? I know it is either going to be KG or Duncan, but why would one of them deserve it over the other one?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
They'll wear both num. 21... Anyway Kg deserves it most because is playing a better season than TD and Minny is doing a fantastic season

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
they should play one on one for it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Whats the big deal if they wear the same number? The last names are different we will know which one is which.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
they should play one on one for it
that would be sweet to see. i think KG would win:yes:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!

that would be sweet to see. i think KG would win:yes:
KG would win, but watch out, Timmy can really bank the ball in off the backboard!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Yea KG would win in 1 on 1 because hes a better perimeter player. Post players get beat in 1 on 1 because you just foul them before they go up and they gotta take it out again.

Still would be fun to watch though, both guys can dribble and shoot well for 7 footers.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Garnett will beat Duncan one on one, Garnett has a perimeter game. It should be close, but Garnett can just keep hitting that 20+ footer shots.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
How can they both wear the same number when the refs are assessing fouls? Doesn't that get confusing?
there really arent many fouls in all star games.....if one happens, youd kno who did it

·
Registered
173 Posts
Some years ago when they first started playing the all star game in their own jerseys, Grant Hill and Pippen both wore #33 for the eastern conference. And there should have been four, and not two 33s... Morning and Ewing were both injured for the all star, or they would have played also.

I don't see what's the big deal really.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i liked it better befoure, whene they had to choose different numbers...
fe: Grant hill #35 his dad's number
Barkley #8 coz of his 8th All star game
and so on

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i don't think it will be a problem if they both wore 21, kg is 10 times darker than duncan so it will not b hard to tell them apart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts