Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who is going to be wearing #21 in the West All-Stars?

1K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  kg_mvp03-04 
#1 ·
Who is going to be wearing #21 in the West All-Stars? I know it is either going to be KG or Duncan, but why would one of them deserve it over the other one?

#4 ·
they should play one on one for it

#5 ·
Whats the big deal if they wear the same number? The last names are different we will know which one is which.

#8 ·
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
they should play one on one for it
that would be sweet to see. i think KG would win:yes:

#10 ·
Yea KG would win in 1 on 1 because hes a better perimeter player. Post players get beat in 1 on 1 because you just foul them before they go up and they gotta take it out again.

Still would be fun to watch though, both guys can dribble and shoot well for 7 footers.

#13 ·
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
How can they both wear the same number when the refs are assessing fouls? Doesn't that get confusing?
there really arent many fouls in all star games.....if one happens, youd kno who did it

#18 ·
Some years ago when they first started playing the all star game in their own jerseys, Grant Hill and Pippen both wore #33 for the eastern conference. And there should have been four, and not two 33s... Morning and Ewing were both injured for the all star, or they would have played also.

I don't see what's the big deal really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.