Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brad Miller or Larry Bird?

Both are from hyuk hyuk Indiana.

I'd say Miller. I've read enough about his love fer hun'in', feesh'n an' big ol' jacked up pickup trux to know he is a very tall Larry the Cable Guy clone.

The only reason I ask is listening to Larry Bird interviewed on a break tonight during the Kings thrashing of the Pacers, I realized how much I'd forgotten just how aw shux ma'am cornfed the Hick from French Lick really is. And I've been through French Lick, Indiana. Stinkiest place I've ever been (so-called "Pluto Water" mineral spings). Dirt poor white trash territory. Pure homeland of the uber-*******.

Still, I think Brad has fewer chromosomes than Larry, even if both are at least a pair short. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Brad Miller...dude killed me when he replied back to KG sayin somethin like "ill get my pick up, my bow and arrow..." lol

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Larry Bird. Brad Miller is just playing to a stereotype. Bird was part of the original stereotype. He's the original hick. Brad Miller is like Neo-*******. Bird was an original.

·
Registered
56 Posts
LMAO @ this thread

Gotta go with the Hick from French Lick. But there are alotta funny of stories about brad and his hillbillyness. I remember at the beginning of training camp this year I read that he parked his mobile home in front of Arco arena so he wouldn't have to drive every morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.