Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G-Rob or Sammy?

I would say Sammy because there are not a lot of great point guards in the league, and Sammy is one of them. Plus we could still win without G-Rob. TT is just as dangerous. If we lose Sammy I wouldnt feel comfortable with our backups, if we have any, lol.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Obviously Sammy because we don't have a backup pg.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I agree, as I can't think of just who is the back up for Sam. Or maybe his b/u was so bad that I put him out of my mind. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
cassell by far. he gets the whole team involved and also finds time to score himself 17+ points.

·
Registered
234 Posts
ray is jesus, not god. sam cassell needs to pass more. i've seen countless pllays where he takes the ball downcourt on a fastbreak only to pull up for the 15 footer. now dont get me wrong, he's got a sweet *** mid range game, but as a PG on a team loaded with weapons, shouldnt he at least THINK to pass firsT?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tmacizgod</b>!
ray is jesus, not god. sam cassell needs to pass more. i've seen countless pllays where he takes the ball downcourt on a fastbreak only to pull up for the 15 footer. now dont get me wrong, he's got a sweet *** mid range game, but as a PG on a team loaded with weapons, shouldnt he at least THINK to pass firsT?
I can see your point, but then the topic is, "Who is more important to the team?" So I can see you don't think it is Sam, so then you think it is Ray Allen or someone else? I can go with that selection, too, as Allen has an excellent all around game.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Sam Cassel is definitely more important. But as for most important, that's a no brainer. Ray Allen.

I think Sam Cassel is a good guard. I won't complain that he doesn't pass enough, as long as he hits his shots.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Sam Cassell, cause I think that a pg is more important then a sf. There are way more talented sf then pg. It's not like you are comparing Cassell to a 12th man. Both are talented guys... so I think it comes down to position.

-Petey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts