Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Ah my bad, you're still welcome to join, as is anybody.

You can pick former AE players if you like, after all, somebody has to take Barea ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I don't think I would play but I highly recommend this site - www.fantrax.com

One of the fantasy leagues is NCAA basketball by player and you can filter to only include AE players. There are different types of free leagues (points, rotisserie , etc.) and a lot of custom options, which should be more than adequate. Only negative I can remember is the live scoring lagging till the next day, but I really can't complain.

BTW, I'm in no way associated with the site. Just relaying my positive experience. Good luck!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi all,

I know it's been a while since I've posted - I pop in every now and then, but let's just say I've taken the BU conference relocation pretty personally. However, I am totally willing to run the fantasy league again this year for the last time. I've done it the last two years and have a pretty good hang of it.

If there is enough interest (8+ teams) we can do it on here again - we had 9 last year. Let me know if you're interested and we'll bang the draft out (hopefully) before the season starts, and if not, definitely before conference play.

·
Registered
691 Posts
What were the final standings last season?

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
2012 Final Standings:

1. wrenfgun 33.5
2. SB Patriot 33
3. Hot Dog 30
4. UVM4life20 30
5. Bingo 29
6. bgm 24.5
7. dnapolit 23
8. Blakely4prez 13

Attached is the final standing/point breakdown
The champion is back!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm down again

·
Registered
913 Posts
All of you are in - you too umbc32244 - I'd like to get 10 teams max, but want to make sure the people involved last year get first priority again this year. If you want in just post here - I'll let this keep going for this next week and then figure out how many we have, ect. Thanks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
My apologies all as I was recently displaced due to Sandy. I am now just back at my place and resuming life pre-superstorm.

Here's who I have in so far:

Hot Dog
Blakely4Prez
ccd494
SB Patriot
uvm4life20
WrenFGun
umbc32244
dnapolit
Jim Patrick

9 teams - I'd like another if someone quickly wants in. If not I say let's get the fantasy draft started if all agree? I'll randomize the draft order and we can begin tomorrow if no one else signs up.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Done and done. I will post the draft order/rules/players available in another thread. This'll get done tomorrow afternoon, but we have 10 and we'll get it going.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts