Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the best 6th man? I would say Q Richardson(he probably will start this season though)

Who do you think?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Kevin Ollie is the most underated Sixth Man but Bobby Jackson is by far the best.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Last year Bobby Jackson, but this year if the Kings start Vlade Divac then it will definitely be Keon Clark.

Kings will be Kings in 2003

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Devean George! Just kidding.:laugh: He could be a few years from now though.

The best 6th men from last year were...
Quentin Richardson and Corliss Williamson, I don't know why no one has mentioned Williamson so far, as he was the one who won the award last year.

Lakers will be Lakers in 2003

Wait...what?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mark Madsen, I mean he provides support, cheerleads, is a towel boy, and he can even chip in 1-2 ppg. j/k :grinning:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hahahaha! :grinning: :yes: :laugh: :) :D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
according to the NBA Williamson was :rolleyes:

Maybe this year it may be Bobby Jackson/Keon Clark depending on who gets off the bench first

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Based on last year....
I liked Q & Bobby.J

Q - Instant offense for the Clipps, loves to Run and Gun while on the floor, Can score inside/out

I really like Bobby.J of the Kings, He provides a lot energy off of the Bench & he's very aggresive on the offesnive side

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Q-Rich definitely gets the nod :yes:

either him or Ricky Davis :yes:

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
I would say QRich or CWilliamson..

Qrich gave the clippers a instant spark when he came off the bench and he did great

Williamson did great last season for the pistons probly the 3rd best player on the team..

·
Registered
54 Posts
The best 6th Man last year by far was Al Harrington. It's a shame he got injured cause he was running away with the award. Bobby Jacksons decent but his talents can't even compare to Al Harringtons. AL will start this year, so maybe Ron Artest can challenge for the award. Well, if Mike does come back and comes off the bench he's gonna win it no matter what. He could average 1.6 points 2.1 rebounds per game on 32% shooting and they would still give the award to him.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Corliss Williamson

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Williamson. Even coming off the bench he averaged more points than some of the starters. The only reason he doesn't start is because Michael Curry is an outstanding defender.

·
Registered
973 Posts
MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! He'll prolly be coming off the bench, and be getting 30 mpg. He'll be scoring like 15ppg off the bench!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts