• Michael Redd

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Other (Be Specify)

Votes: 1 3.6%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I really think Toni Kukoc is a better left-handed shooter than all of these you mentioned. But between these Van Exel has proven he's the best shooter. (particularly in last year playoffs)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>ivo_krka</b>!
I really think Toni Kukoc is a better left-handed shooter than all of these you mentioned. But between these Van Exel has proven he's the best shooter. (particularly in last year playoffs)

That's why everyone put on Others and be specify in the poll :)

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Michael Redd, Toni Kukoc, Tayshaun Prince all better shooters than possibly everyone on that list.

·
Registered
726 Posts
If Michael Redd is left-handed, he blows out everyone, because there is probably only one person in the league who is a better shooter than Redd, and his name is Predrag Stojakovic.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Alvin Williams is currently the best left handed shooter. The way he shoots is decepting to the naked eye, as it appears that he shoots right handed. But if you attentively and precisely look at his shooting form, he moreso releases the ball on the left hand rather than the right hand. Did I forget to say that although he has lost his shooting touch recently, he is still right on the money on a consistent basis?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Definetely Redd!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts