Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(explain who)

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have one for out dunkers but for all of us guards who do you think is best at getting it up there. Who is the one that makes the nice move and looks off to someone else and then throws up a platter for the big man to take home......What do you think..?

My answer Jason Williams, remember Sactown Williams to Webber and Williams to Abdul-Wahad. He can put the ball anywhere so just his man can get to the ball.

2.JKidd- Whether it was JKidd to Martin, Marion or whoever he can definitely throw it up.

3.GP(the glove) remember Payton to Kemp---enough said!!

4.Tinsley and Parker, both had big men to throw to(O'neal,Duncan, Robinson) and always made it look good.

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
Kidd. Kidd can make every single pass Jason Williams can, and help his team win at the same time. But we're not comparing them as players, are we...

I'dd still say Kidd... the way he casually looks away when he lobs it and he is awesome at putting it off the b-board.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Don't forget the Shaw/Shaq Redunktion. They may not play together a whole lot throughout the season, but when they do, they hook up at least once during their time on the floor together.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Kidd without an argument...

The accuracy, the look, the style, the perfection that is....

Kidd and K-Mart.....

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
For me, it is Kidd to anybody, as I have seen him throw them to so many in Dallas, Phoenix, and NJ.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Well I am going to go with someone not even on the list. Mateen Cleaves throws the best alley-oops in my opinion. Not sure on how many he has gotten to throw in the NBA but I watched enough of him to Jason Richardson and Morris Peterson to know that his alley-oops are perfect. He throws them with no spin whatsoever so it is easy for the person recieving the alley-oop to grab the ball and throw it down. They had a play where Peterson would start to go out to the wing and then get a back pick set for him and he would go baseline and rise up and Cleaves always threw the perfect oop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts