Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who has been the Bulls MVP this season??

• Kirk Hinrich

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Andres Nocioni

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Ben Gordon

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Luol Deng

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tyson Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pike Punch

Votes: 4 7.1%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think the MVP is.........................ummmm..............uhhhhh.......................................................................................................the whole team.WHY? well because they all have been eaither consistant or inconsistant. No one stands out to me through the entire season.One month it was Kirk,next month it was Ben,then it was Deng,now its Noc. I say at least these 4 guys collectivly. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
3,528 Posts
It has to be between Kirk and Nocioni, I pick Nocioni.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Michael Sweetney

Reactions: LegoHat

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
kirkisgod said:
I voted Nocioni since he simply brings it every night. You dont get that from kirk, ben, and luol. He doesnt score 20 points every game, but he brings max effort, which for a young team is very important.

What, Kirk doesn't get any credit for creating the universe and being the one true deity?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.