Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who has been the Bulls MVP this season??

• Kirk Hinrich

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Andres Nocioni

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Ben Gordon

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Luol Deng

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tyson Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pike Punch

Votes: 4 7.1%

Who is the MVP of the Bulls this season??

865 views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Rhyder 
#1 ·
Even though Nocioni is probably our MVP over the last month, who is the MVP for the entire season. Many players have had their hot and cold streaks.

#4 ·
I think the MVP is.........................ummmm..............uhhhhh.......................................................................................................the whole team.WHY? well because they all have been eaither consistant or inconsistant. No one stands out to me through the entire season.One month it was Kirk,next month it was Ben,then it was Deng,now its Noc. I say at least these 4 guys collectivly. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

#11 ·
It has to be between Kirk and Nocioni, I pick Nocioni.

#13 ·
Michael Sweetney

Reactions: LegoHat
#23 ·
Andres Nocioni is the obvious choice, Kirk come on, no reason he should be leading the vote, besides that too many people have a giant crush on him.

Consistency, intensity, efficiency, the reasons why Nocioni is our best player. Guys like Kirk/Gordon play too many one sided games, Kirk will have non-existent offense/defensive nights, and the same with Gordon. Deng is alright, but he doesn't bring the same vigor on defense as Noc.

What did Pike say when he got up after the collision? Deng.

#24 ·
While everyone is entitled to its own opinion, I cant see Hinrich taking over 50% of the votes. And this is because Kirk play hasnt been that special and because there isnt a clear cut favorite here.

#25 ·
I vote for both Ben and Noc - Ben for being our scoring leader and having gigantic 4th quarters in two of the biggest games of the year (Indiana and tonight) and Noc for carrying this team for the last month.

#26 ·
Said Pike for kicks, but I've always thought Ben.

While we do need to build with those consistent stable players (i.e., the push along the way), I think we need this someone who can turn it up a notch and handle the pressure. Otherwise, we won't ever get anywhere in the playoffs.

See C-Webb and the Sacramento Kings.

Which could be Chris Bosh and the Chicago Bulls if we are Benless.

21 points in 6 minutes of the 4th quarter against one of the hottest teams in the NBA in another game that people were saying would define us. And this was better than the Indiana game which was amazing itself. You're effin' kidding me. Right now we may be this 36 win team scrapping for this 8th seed and you're thinking that other players have been more consistent, but this guy is redefining "clutch" as we speak.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why he hasn't done it all season, what's held him back, and if people still want to trade him, what exactly would be the right deal ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.