Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who is the Player of the Game?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Nets Fan
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<table class="bodytext" bgcolor="#dcdcdc" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="13" class="head" align="center" bgcolor="#06143f">NEW JERSEY NETS</td> </tr> <tr class="xb" align="right" bgcolor="#cccccc"> <td align="left">STARTERS</td> <td width="5%">MIN</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" width="7%">FGM-A</td> <td width="7%">3PM-A</td> <td width="7%">FTM-A</td> <td width="6%">OREB</td> <td width="6%">REB</td> <td width="6%">AST</td> <td width="6%">STL</td> <td width="6%">BLK</td> <td width="6%">TO</td> <td width="6%">PF</td> <td width="6%">PTS</td> </tr> <tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Vince Carter, GF</td><td>42</td><td>7-21</td><td>1-3</td><td>7-10</td><td align="right">2</td><td>7</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>4</td><td>22</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jason Kidd, PG</td><td>39</td><td>2-8</td><td>0-3</td><td>3-3</td><td align="right">3</td><td>14</td><td>5</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>7</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jason Collins, FC</td><td>31</td><td>2-3</td><td>0-0</td><td>2-4</td><td align="right">1</td><td>8</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>6</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Richard Jefferson, SF</td><td>38</td><td>5-10</td><td>0-0</td><td>4-4</td><td align="right">0</td><td>3</td><td>5</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>14</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Nenad Krstic, FC</td><td>41</td><td>8-17</td><td>0-0</td><td>0-0</td><td align="right">4</td><td>9</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>16</td></tr><tr class="xb" align="right" bgcolor="#cccccc"> <td align="left">BENCH</td> <td width="5%">MIN</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" width="7%">FGM-A</td> <td width="7%">3PM-A</td> <td width="7%">FTM-A</td> <td width="6%">OREB</td> <td width="6%">REB</td> <td width="6%">AST</td> <td width="6%">STL</td> <td width="6%">BLK</td> <td width="6%">TO</td> <td width="6%">PF</td> <td width="6%">PTS</td> </tr> <tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jacque Vaughn, PG</td><td>11</td><td>0-5</td><td>0-0</td><td>2-2</td><td align="right">0</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>2</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jeff McInnis, PG</td><td colspan="12" align="center">Has not entered game</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Bostjan Nachbar, SF</td><td colspan="12" align="center">Has not entered game</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Zoran Planinic, PG</td><td>0</td><td>1-2</td><td>0-0</td><td>0-0</td><td align="right">0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>2</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Antoine Wright, GF</td><td>7</td><td>1-2</td><td>0-0</td><td>0-0</td><td align="right">0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>2</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Lamond Murray, SF</td><td>2</td><td>0-1</td><td>0-1</td><td>0-0</td><td align="right">0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Scott Padgett, PF</td><td colspan="12" align="center">Has not entered game</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Clifford Robinson, FC</td><td>19</td><td>2-6</td><td>2-3</td><td>2-2</td><td align="right">1</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>8</td></tr><tr class="xb" align="right" bgcolor="#cccccc"><td colspan="2" align="left">TOTALS</td><td nowrap="nowrap">FGM-A</td><td>3PM-A</td><td>FTM-A</td><td>OREB</td><td>REB</td><td>AST</td><td>STL</td><td>BLK</td><td>TO</td><td>PF</td><td>PTS</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ececec"><td colspan="2" align="left">
</td><td>28-75</td><td>3-10</td><td>20-25</td><td>11</td><td>48</td><td>17</td><td>5</td><td>6</td><td>11</td><td>18</td><td>79</td></tr><tr align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="2" align="left">
</td><td>00.0%</td><td>30.0%</td><td>00.0%</td><td colspan="8">Team TO (pts off): 11 (15</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Premium Member
7,222 Posts
Kidd shut down Billups, and was a beast on the board. He gets my vote.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Jason Kidd!!! He set the tone for the game. i liked how he soared for every rebound!!! he's a flying machine.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Everyone played great but I gotta give it to Kidd. He shut down Billups, rebounded extremely well, had several assists and clutch FTs.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
This choice is a complete no-brainer.

·
All my teams suck
8,675 Posts
I give it to the team. Great win. Jason Kidd locking down Billups, RJ played very well, Vince played some nice D at the end and had an overall great game, Nenad played like we need him to. Just a great overall win.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I wish i could vote kidd and carter, but im gonna give it to kidd, although carter had the play of the game

Reactions: justasking?

·
Premium Member
7,222 Posts
This is as good as I have seen Kidd play defensively since the 2001-02 season.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm going to say Vince, with that monster block in the final seconds. That was awesome!

But I like games like this, because so many people deserve credit. Kidd was awesome again; the Captain led us to this win. He's definitely worthy of the "award." He doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Krstic was amazing again, going up against big Ben and performing great. In the end, it was a team effort, and we prevailed. Whoo!!! :clap: :banana:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.