Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the star for the Hawks? Big Dog, Shareef or Terry?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Right now- Shareef Abdur-Rahim

In a few years- Jason Terry

Future- Dermarr Johnson

Never- Glen Robinson

·
Registered
32 Posts
Big Dogs got the experience of having actually played on a team thats won more than 25 games in a season unlike Shareef so I'd so Big Dogs the team leader.

·
Registered
514 Posts
If you look to the Big Dog as your team leader your team is in for nothing but trouble, I don't really think they have a star on that team, all three of the above are close but they are all missing somwthing.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by blkwdw13
If you look to the Big Dog as your team leader your team is in for nothing but trouble, I don't really think they have a star on that team, all three of the above are close but they are all missing somwthing.
like talent?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't think the team has a true leader at this point, and that is the reason why they have been doing bad year after year and will continue to do so until a player decides to take control of the team.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Reef - has the all-around talent.

Terry - is the FLASHY one!

BIG-DAWG - has the wisdom.

Combine all 3,and you'll have ur SUPER-STAR!:yes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jason Terry. he is dominate

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Sharif no doubt, he has 20-10-5 potential.

He is one of the most underated players in the league.

·
Registered
514 Posts
He is a great player he just doesn't have that leadership quality or killer instinct that you need to be a superstar, infact all of those three are missing that which is why they aren't superstars IMO. Maybe Terry might get that maybe he won't, but that is what they need on that team.

·
Registered
920 Posts
On many occasions I have seen articles where the Hawks players say that Terry is the heart and soul of the team.

People label him as a player that can't lead a team just because he can also play 2guard. For the second part of the season he averaged 20 points and 8 assists when he took the reigns at PG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts