Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magic GM Rob Hennigan deal Howard:

Did he save salary? A little bit, but he took on 14mil a year for the next three

Did he get high draft picks? No

Did he get any good player? Maybe Vucevic is an average player, but all those guys are mediocre.

Knicks GM Glen Grunwald

Basically he trade 23 years old Lin and Fields for 39 years old Kid and Camby. Think about the year of 2015.....
Quite a few years ago, when he was Raptors GM, he rejected a trade that would send Dirk and Nash to Raptors.

Now he rejected a trade that would get Nash, signed Felton instead. Felton is declining. Melo will make Felton worse. My prediction on Felton stats: 32 minutes, 9 points, 5 assists

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Magic GM Rob Hennigan deal Howard:

Did he save salary? A little bit, but he took on 14mil a year for the next three

Did he get high draft picks? No

Did he get any good player? Maybe Vucevic is an average player, but all those guys are mediocre.

Knicks GM Glen Grunwald

Basically he trade 23 years old Lin and Fields for 39 years old Kid and Camby. Think about the year of 2015.....
Quite a few years ago, when he was Raptors GM, he rejected a trade that would send Dirk and Nash to Raptors.

Now he rejected a trade that would get Nash, signed Felton instead. Felton is declining. Melo will make Felton worse. My prediction on Felton stats: 32 minutes, 9 points, 5 assists
I could've sworn that Nash disagreed with the whole idea of going to New York and not going there was his own choice...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts