Votes: 34 79.1%
  • Chris Mihm

Votes: 9 20.9%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick your choice they are both terrible this year and a waste of money.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Spriggan said:
Kwame Brown. He's a much better defender. Mihm will forever be a stiff.
The question was who is worse, not better.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
i say Kwame....Chris Mihm wasnt suppose to be a star in the league (or was he, i dont no but i doubt it) ..anything he gives u is a bonus...Kwame on the other hand was picked 1st and was suppose to be a superstar...that hasnt happpen...Kwame was worst...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Brown.

Atleast Mihm tries to do something, but like PJ said, the refs don't let him get into the game always whistling him for minimum contact(same feeling I get watching Krstic).

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Kwame easily. Mihm has A LOT better touch and is a better finisher. He actually has some agility around the basket. Kwame is a walking disaster.

Funny, I said Mihm was going to have a better season and didn't exactly get a good reaction, almost one of complete disbelief- http://basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182591&highlight=Mihm+Kwame

He'll be more productive than Brown... regardless of where Kwame ends up.

I predict Mihm will still be the same mentally weak player... look great and play with agression at home and be timid and dissapear on the road. I expect his scoring to decrease or stay the same since he'll be playing a lot more off the weak side and his rebounding to increase. I expect 11 points, 8 boards and 1.5 blocks in 28 minutes.

Kwame- 8 points, 8 boards in 30 minutes

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Kwame Brown of course

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Kwame Brown kind of sucks. Its depressing, hes athletic, but he sure doesn't play like a smart bball player. Not only that, but he has terrible hands. Mihms are bad, but Kwames are worse. He fumbles passes and drops rebounds on a regular basis.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Mihm has a good game now and then.
brown sucks

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Kicito said:
So long for the Jermaine O'Neal story v2.0.
Not only that, but people compared him to Webber, Hamilton, Ben and Sheed in Washington. Forgetting that all of them were good players with the Bullets.

Kwame actually got minutes, Jermaine did not.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
adhir1 said:
i say Kwame....Chris Mihm wasnt suppose to be a star in the league (or was he, i dont no but i doubt it) ..anything he gives u is a bonus...Kwame on the other hand was picked 1st and was suppose to be a superstar...that hasnt happpen...Kwame was worst...
I agree to this. Kwame is "supposed" to be better of the two. This comparison already shows you that Kwame is worse. Who would compare a #1 pick to Mihm?? That's an insult already. Kwame sucks... mentally weak.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CodyThePuppy said:
Mihm can play a little, he just isn't very consistant. Kwame makes me laugh whenever he touches the ball.
I know Kwame is pretty terrible, but I mean Mihm is sad his a scrub can't stand to see him play, missing easy shots, getting boxed out in the paint... Mihm all the way

·
Stinging the West!
2,551 Posts
How much till Kwame goes to the NBDL so he learns how to pass, shoot, rebound, and stops thinking about barney the dinosaur when he's playing basketball?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts