Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that there have been a lot of Raptors players that you've all come to like over the years, some more than others.
Out of any player who has ever worn a Raptors uniform, who is your favorite?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Vince Carter...he was the one that got me hooked to basketball...he was soo crazy...when i first saw him play i was like damnnnnnn.....and he put us ont he map...yah VC was definately mine....

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dell Curry for me.
He had such a quick release from beyond the arc, he was a really clutch player.
I still remember how he brought us back against Philly in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semi Finals.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I too remember that Turkish,Against teh sixers vince and dell were on a break with a minute to go and vince passed him the ball, he shot from behind the arc and made it. he brot us up, but why dell curry? barely anyone remembers him, out of all the raptor player's theres been, u picked dell on top of everyone? :jawdrop: i say VC even though he was a fool in wanting to get traded, he made Toronto a popular team to watch and he was very exciting.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DwayneWade said:
I too remember that Turkish,Against teh sixers vince and dell were on a break with a minute to go and vince passed him the ball, he shot from behind the arc and made it. he brot us up, but why dell curry? barely anyone remembers him, out of all the raptor player's theres been, u picked dell on top of everyone? :jawdrop: i say VC even though he was a fool in wanting to get traded, he made Toronto a popular team to watch and he was very exciting.
Yep, I guess I can see why some people may think it's weird, but I just loved his game, and his style. As I said he was a clutch player, and that silky smooth jump shot with that signature quick release was really something to appreciate.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
JYD

If it wasn't for AD's grumpy Canada hatin' *** he would still be a Raptor :(

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Vince.

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
Vince Carter

·
Registered
721 Posts
Vince. Before him i was just a white kid from the praries who didn't know what basketball was. Now im a white kid from the praries who thinks he knows what basketball is!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
DwayneWade said:
Yeah true..my fav player also Vince Carter

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Vince Carter

no lies, 100% truth

1 - 20 of 38 Posts