Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yep!..... we got ourselves a winner

GO BULLS!

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
This will be looked at as "homer" talk by the many outsiders who lurk here, but all I can say is that there's no way Jay could play any worse than Baron Davis has.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Jay looks suprised, the rest look shocked.

-Petey

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
I think Detroit may have a winner also :cool:. Damn..did any one else see Ben Wallace cry??? I actually felt bad for the American team.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mduke</b>!
is that BRYCE DREW on the far left???
It might as well have been for as much as Raef played.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Ben Wallace looks the angriest.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Nice to see the 4 centers/power forwards not in the game and ALL on the bench??? No Raef, no Ben, no Elton, no J.O in the game.

I wonder JUST who was defending the forwards and center at that point in time? That's good coaching. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Well, we were all hopeful that the Team USA experience would be good for young Jay, because it would give him a tase of what is ahead for him. Uh, it sure did.

Perhaps this was the best result possible, from a JWill perspective. Maybe showing him just how bad it sucks to lose will put him in the mind that it ain't gonna happen another 60 plaus times this season, except over his dead body. I'm sure he has the heart of a champ already -- That's what everybody loves about him -- But if we can't ever have another MJ, we sure need someone like him, who just won't tolerate losing. Here's hoping Jay is that man.:yes:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Ben Wallace should have looked super happy the whole time for the simple fact he was selected for the team.

6'7" (MAYBE) center? No thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts