Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should Fox start over George? Samaki over Horry?

Please vote.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I voted for George and Samaki-why pay George so much and not even start him? Fox is ok as a starter compared to the rest of the NBA-but he would be a solid backup. As for Samaki I think they will start him because of Horry's inconsistent regular season play.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I voted for George because he's better than Fox, and Horry because he's better than Walker. But they won't start Horry because for some reason Horry thinks he's too important to try in the regular season.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I think they need a combo of one savvy vetern with one energitic, athletic youngster. So if Fox starts Horry sits and vice versa.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
sf&pf

Rick Fox is still the man for the job. Fox is a versatile player with a lot of experience. Most don't remember him having a triple double in Game 7 of the western conference finals last year!
He shows up when it counts.

And Samaki, well what can I say about him. He is an okay defender. He can rebound and thats a plus, but he is often O.C.
(out of control) offensively. I would rather him start so the bench can have the balance its need to hold teams down while the starters get their rest. Horry off the bench provides leadership and smart basketball. George off the bench can provide explosive athleticism; he will also make a good running mate for Kareem Rush.:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts