Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, For getting hight level, you need more exp. right?
But who to fight? I am Level 8 now, I still need those healing items to fight sould beach pimp. what should I do, the exp. of fighting SBP is droping now.
Need some advice from the Legend before me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dean the Master said:
Ok, For getting hight level, you need more exp. right?
But who to fight? I am Level 8 now, I still need those healing items to fight sould beach pimp. what should I do, the exp. of fighting SBP is droping now.
Need some advice from the Legend before me.
I always wait until I have "rage" ready, then I try a higher opponent to test my abilities. If I think I can consistently beat that higher opponent, I switch to battling that instead. This would allow you to accumulate maximum EXP with fewest number of battles.

There are a lot of people with high levels, but their battle count is extremely high. You should be able to accomplish the same level with much fewer (maybe even HALF) battles. Obviously, you will lose more battles too, but losing battles to stronger opponents, like "Blazer fan," doesn't slow down your EXP count like losing to "South Beach Pimp."

You will reach a point, like I have, that it's pointless to battle the strong monsters because they kill me with one hit. I know I will need to evolve into the next level before I can kill them.

So I basically sit back and kill "Amina's Nicer Side" and earn my 1% EXP per battle. I recommend killing "Anima's Nicer Side" because they carry 500 clams. 40 battles times 500 clams could add up each day, but when you have so many clams in the bank, it's kinda pointless.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why Diviner gets lesss exp from battling the same monster? damn, Now i think i need to change my job back to the brawler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts