Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that ESPn insider rumors are usually bogus. but does anyone subscribe to insider and if so, can they post the gist of who the wolves would trade kandi for?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>oblivion</b>!
i know that ESPn insider rumors are usually bogus. but does anyone subscribe to insider and if so, can they post the gist of who the wolves would trade kandi for?
I'm sure its something of equal value... like Lebron James' used headband or Shaq's jock strap.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Here's a possibility:

Phoenix trades:
C Jahidi White
C Jake Voskuhl
PF Donnell Harvey
2nd Round Pick

Phoenix receives:
C Michael Olowokandi
SF Ndudi Ebi
SG Trenton Hassell
C Oliver Miller

Change in team outlook: -0.2 ppg, -1.9 rpg, and +1.6 apg.

Minnesota trades:
C Michael Olowokandi
SF Ndudi Ebi
SG Trenton Hassell
C Oliver Miller

Minnesota receives:
C Jahidi White
C Jake Voskuhl
PF Donnell Harvey
2nd Round Pick

Change in team outlook: +0.2 ppg, +1.9 rpg, and -1.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

What you guys think?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RebelSun</b>!
Here's a possibility:

Phoenix trades:
C Jahidi White
C Jake Voskuhl
PF Donnell Harvey
2nd Round Pick

Phoenix receives:
C Michael Olowokandi
SF Ndudi Ebi
SG Trenton Hassell
C Oliver Miller

Change in team outlook: -0.2 ppg, -1.9 rpg, and +1.6 apg.

Minnesota trades:
C Michael Olowokandi
SF Ndudi Ebi
SG Trenton Hassell
C Oliver Miller

Minnesota receives:
C Jahidi White
C Jake Voskuhl
PF Donnell Harvey
2nd Round Pick

Change in team outlook: +0.2 ppg, +1.9 rpg, and -1.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

What you guys think?
Rebuilding and Olowokandi should never be put in the same sentence unless its like this: The Suns are rebuilding and Kandi is the last thing they need. Thats just my opinion.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I have a big bag of nickel's. You think that is good enough to snag Kandi or am I giving up too much?

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Ebi isnt going anywhere. I have a rusty nail that I could possibly trade for kandi but Minnesota would have to thrown in some filler to make it work.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I doubt the 'Wolves could do better than just holding on to young Michael for the time being. They won't get fair value, and he hasn't had much time on the floor this year. The team has gelled and is winning without him, but still really needs a big body with a modicum of talent on the floor. Still seems to me that Olowokandi could be an important contributor if he wants to be. How could he not be motivated to finally be part of a winning team? This is make or break time for him.

·
Registered
120 Posts
as a wolves fan, i dont wanna see kandi go. Ervin is old, miller cant play center. yes, kandi hasnt lived up to his hype for being a number 1 pick, but he is still young and still hasnt even touched how good he can be. you guys have to remember this guy didnt even touch a basketball til he was 18 and went to Pacific U. He is still learning the game. He has good footwork. He is now with KG and McHale, which both will work with his low post moves and develop his game. He is one of only a few centers in the league that can match up to shaq's physical play and size. Personally, I would love to see wally go. Wally is still out with foot placiea?spelling? He on the other hand has worn out his welcome in minny. his playoff performance last year was strike two, and seeing him cry like a baby and how good the team is without him, why try and put another "scorer", even though i dont think he can score all that well, could spell disastor for the wolves. Give Kandi some time, if he doesnt show anything in a few years with some work with KG and McHale, then ill join the bandwagon. til now, the jury is still out on him.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'd like Kandi for Stromie Swift or Chris Anderson.

Stromile and Anderson always seem to play well against us (The Wolves), and I see lots of potential (defensively) in these two. Plus, the guys know how to DUNK. :eek:

Jerry West wanted Kandiman in the offseason, maybe he'd still like an injured unproven 7 footer?

Until Kandi can show why he was signed by us, not necessarily show why he was picked #1, he won't have anyones' respect in the League and outside of the L.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.