Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
as a wolves fan, i dont wanna see kandi go. Ervin is old, miller cant play center. yes, kandi hasnt lived up to his hype for being a number 1 pick, but he is still young and still hasnt even touched how good he can be. you guys have to remember this guy didnt even touch a basketball til he was 18 and went to Pacific U. He is still learning the game. He has good footwork. He is now with KG and McHale, which both will work with his low post moves and develop his game. He is one of only a few centers in the league that can match up to shaq's physical play and size. Personally, I would love to see wally go. Wally is still out with foot placiea?spelling? He on the other hand has worn out his welcome in minny. his playoff performance last year was strike two, and seeing him cry like a baby and how good the team is without him, why try and put another "scorer", even though i dont think he can score all that well, could spell disastor for the wolves. Give Kandi some time, if he doesnt show anything in a few years with some work with KG and McHale, then ill join the bandwagon. til now, the jury is still out on him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts