Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2 pairs of 100 level tix for tonights game. First 2 loyal Blazer fans (that rules out a few of you) to respond get them. :)

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, since your a Duck fan, it will cost you $50 for 2 tix.

just kidding... free!

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 tix remaining!

Who wants to go to the game and sit next to Red Hot & Rolling?

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Red Hot will be in seats 9 & 10... Caravan will be in seats 7 & 8.

Have fun guys!!!

· Registered
2,938 Posts
What a great evening. A gorgeous blonde sat on the other side of BlazerCaravan. A hot brunette was sitting next to me on the other side. BlazerCaravan was speechless the whole night.

Good game until Jess ******** Kersey swallowed his whistle at the end. Sad.

Fun to see MWeb have a solid game. Telfair did pretty well. Zbo did his thing. Miles was a ghost AGAIN. You should have seen how high McMillen jumped when that no-call wasn't made. At least 2 ft off the ground - I swear.

Beer&Basketball is 'da man!!!!

Next time I want to sit by the blonde.

· Registered
16 Posts
Hey Beer,

Thanx for the duckets for the game tonight! Caravan, being my best friend for reasons other than the invite, had me tag along and the seats were excellent, even if the game was a dissappointment.

The entire 200-level was nearly empty for the first time I can remember in almost 16 years of being a fan. Man, have the dark days hit the Rose Garden.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.