Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
They dont select pocket passers, they usually pick the leagues biggest player. I could see TO or LT as the next one. More likely LT since most people are pissed at TO, but in several years i could see him, and potential Gates in a few seasons also.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
LT was on the cover of Gameday, so I don't see him being on Madden.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jmk said:
LT was on the cover of Gameday, so I don't see him being on Madden.
McNabb was on the cover of Gameday before he was on the cover of Madden.

And to BenGordon's comment, right now does it any bigger than Peyton Manning in the NFL?

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Peyton Manning was on the cover of NFL Fever for like three years in a row. Now the Madden has the NFL license, I'm sure they'll consider Manning.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
BenGordon said:
They dont select pocket passers, they usually pick the leagues biggest player. I could see TO or LT as the next one. More likely LT since most people are pissed at TO, but in several years i could see him, and potential Gates in a few seasons also.
After all the off the field bs I think there is zero chance TO would be on the cover of madden this coming year... Maybe Blitz leauge... but not Madden.

·
This...is BBB.net
5,416 Posts
I think it depends on what features they add. in 2004 they added the hit stick and put Ray on the cover, this year they added QB vision and put McNabb on the cover. I think if they add something to the run game they could throw in Shaun Alexander, although I don't know what else they could add to it.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Charles Rogers.....wait...he gets hurt or suspended every year anyways....maybe it will do the opposite effect

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Ghost said:
Chad Johnson
I hope not.

I agree with The Krakken, let's see Manning so they can stink next year.

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
Randy Moss...

why not?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
If I was a quote un quote star in the NFL and at the top of my game............I would get as far away from being on a Madden Cover as humanly possible for your own health and safety.......Hey you know you can always do a Chunke Soup commercial :laugh:

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
With the new systems out, everything will be upgraded, so they can't follow their current trend (hit stick..Ray, etc..), so I'm guessing it'll be a big name player. A RB is due, so I'm gonna say Shaun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts