1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
AI...he excels in all star games year after year

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I'm going with Yao, just because that would be cool if he dominated the game.

Maybe Yao will bust out some of his never before seen moves, like his pants dropping cross over, or his eye poppin behind the back pass. ;)

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
ill vote for ai simply because the east seems kind of depleted in terms of fully healthy scorers, although mcgradys toe doesnt seem to be that big of an issue. however i think you shouldve waited for the reserves to be announced because undoubtedly their gonna share alot of the minutes and could just as easily play an mvp type game.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
Lebron James. Perfect situation for him.:eek:
He hasn't even made the game yet. :D.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Kobe. If he doesn't get it he'll die trying. He's got the best chance because he doesn't have much of a conscience in these situations. As a rookie he ballhogged his way to the MVP. A year later he jacked up shot after shot trying to outduel MJ. A couple of years ago he took 25 shots at the ASG. My bet is on #8 for the West.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

Maybe Yao will bust out some of his never before seen moves, like his pants dropping cross over
I don't know about you, but nobody in the NBA has ever done anything so incredible that it made me want to drop my pants for them. Now Sue Bird on the other hand...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Last year was close, KG edged out Duncan and Shaq.

This year, Duncan will probably grab 20 rebounds. He grabbed 15 last year and scored around 20 points... didn't he?

KG scored 29 points and grabbed less rebounds than Duncan however.

My prediction.

West: 127
East: 113

Top scorers

West: Kobe Bryant 27 points
East: Allen Iverson 31 points

Top Rebounders

West: Tim Duncan 20 rebounds
East: Ben Wallace 13 rebounds

Top Assists

West: Steve Francis 8 assists
East: Jason Kidd 14 assists

Top Steals

West: *Anyone from the bench*
East: Allen Iverson 4 steals

Top Blockers

West: Tim Duncan 5 blocks
East: tie Jermaine O'Neal 3 blocks, Ben Wallace 3 blocks

MVP

Tim Duncan 19 points 20 rebounds 5 blocks 3 assists

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Who cares........the all star game isnt what it used to be.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
KG. you can scratch out any names from the eastern conference cuz they're gonna be destroyed by the west.

KG is quite simply, the best player in the league right now. What can't this guy do? Shoot, dunk, rebound, block, pass, dribble, even shoot 3's(yes, he's hit some big shots to win games to the t-wolves from beyond the arc). He can play from the 1 to the 5, which is why he is the most efficient player in the league. He will win MVP again this year.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
If the West wins like I think they will, Garnett will get it. T-Mac will be the Eastern MVP if he can somehow keep the ball out of the little piggy's (AI's) hands. That man is rediculous in the AS game. He doesn't even realize there's 4 other guys on the court with him. That's the only reason he always has the most points. I've seen countless Eastern possesions where the ball never even leaves AI's hands, from the inbounds to the shot. He's the anti-PG.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.