Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who will finish the league with least wins?

• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Chicago Bulls

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Cleveland Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orlando Magic

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Phoenix Suns

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Washington Wizards

Votes: 6 14.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My candidates are Orlando, Chicago, Washington, Phoenix, and Cleveland...

Orlando: The 1-19 start really hurt them but T-mac has stepped up his game as a consequence Magic are <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=sailing&v=52&src=zon">sailing</a> slightly below .500...now it´s <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=52&src=zon">time</a> for Giricek and Gooden to get into last year´s form to remove some of the load off T-mac´s back...

Chicago: Predicted to have a serious chance of making the play-offs, the Bulls have disappointed everyone...They´re loaded with talent...but just look at their record :cry: ...and the worse part is, that it doesn´t look like it´s getting any better...

Washington: Kwarme has really started showing <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=signs&v=52&src=zon">signs</a> of becoming a decent player...now that Stackhouse is back, there is no reason for the Wizards to not start winning...

Phoenix: I know they´re considerably better than the ones I´ve listed so far, but the fact that they have a harder schedule (being in the West) makes them a candidate...

Cleveland: I hope I don´t get branded as a Lebron hater...being a great player he is, he isn´t leading the cavs anywhere...the recent improving of the Cavs record is due to Boozer overperforming, but he will run out of gas eventually...

Atlanta: I don´t know what could be said about them...

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I contend that of these 6 teams the Cavaliers will end the season with the best record.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Phoenix definately won't.

They alread had the TOUGHEST schedule in the league in december AND january respectively and one of the toughest in november as well I think.
This is validated by ESPN Insider.

Amare more than likely won't miss half of the games after the allstar break.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I think Atlanta will end up being the worst. I think the Wizards will improve if/when Arenas/Stackhouse come back.

I would prefer PHX having the worst record, so we have the best chance at the #1 pick.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
gotta go with atlanta, altho chicago could just as easily fall into a couple 5 game slumps before the seasons over, but i still wish both these teams the best :\

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>panthera_pardus</b>!

Cleveland: I hope I don´t get branded as a Lebron hater...being a great player he is, he isn´t leading the cavs anywhere...the recent improving of the Cavs record is due to Boozer overperforming, but he will run out of gas eventually...
Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous statement.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Originally posted by <b>panthera_pardus</b>!
You´re probably right...I just don´t see cleveland making the play-offs either though....
I don't either. I expect the Cavaliers to play about 500 ball for the rest of the season leaving them with between 33-36 wins. Which is right inline with my prediction at the beginning of the year.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ostertag-fan</b>!
You could put Kobe on the Bulls and they'd still finish with 25 wins
That's the truth. It's a real losing atmosphere now. I think they go into games expecting to lose now. And that's the hardest thing to turn around. It won't happen quickly. The core of the team have been around losing for like 3-4 years straight. That takes it's toll.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm going to say the Hawks, even though the Bulls are probably my next pick.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
At this point I hope it is Orlando so they can get their hands on Okafor ...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hmmmm...to choose who will have the worst record? Does it really matter? lol Well...

It definetely won't be Pheonix! They will be last place in the west, but their record would probably get them like tenth in the east or something so they won't have the worst record.

It's honestly a toss-up between the Bulls and Hawks, and that's a sad thing, especially with the Magic's losing streak in the beginning of the season. The Bulls and Hawks should've won more games than this! Pretty soon the Magic will pass them and FINALLY won't be last, which will be insulting to both the Bulls and Hawks! Really! What's wrong with these two teams? Especially the Hawks! With all the talent they have, you're telling me they can't win games? It's pathetic! And don't even get me started with the Bulls! This must give Michael Jordan nightmares in his sleep knowing that the franchise he won six championships for has been reduced to the laughing stock of the NBA!

I think it will be the Bulls with the worst record!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts