Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides Jay Williams which point in this draft will have the biggest impact this year and in their career. (Considering Dajuan a 2 gaurd)

Frank Williams
Jaun Dixon
Dan Dikau
Steve Logan
Marko Jaric
Anyone else?

·
Registered
162 Posts
yep, i think jaric and jwill will be the biggest stars out of this group, followed by dickau, williams and logan, ehhhhh and dixon needs to play a reggie miller role, only hes about 4 inches too short.

wheres jaric from again?? i know we have parker as a euro pg but hes french so hes not as much like all the other euros.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Jaric wasn't in this year's draft:no:. He will be a Rookie this year, but he was picked by the Clippers in the 2000 draft.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Dickau, I saw him play in the SL against Milwaukee, he's a great passer, and makes things happen. He could be the next Jason Kidd type player.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Re: Nene Hilario

Originally posted by JGKoblenz
Yeah, he got game.
He asked which PG you think will have the best career. Not which center or forward. Hilario is a center or a forward.:yes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Marko Jaric will have the best impact this year but over a whole career I'd have to go with Frank Williams.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Marko Jaric...

...is amazing. He might flop, but if all of them reach their potential, including Jay, Jaric might still be the best. He is that good.

·
Registered
133 Posts
ima go wit juan dixon......i think he's gonna be a 10 & 5 guy his rookie year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts