Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we're all rooting for Philly to get knocked out of playoff contention, and some of us don't want New Jersey to make it either.
But in all honesty, who do you think will actually make the playoffs out of these three teams?
Right now the standings look like this:

Philadelphia 35-37
Orlando 35-38
New Jersey 35-39

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well, I'm going to root for Orlando - beyond that, its too close to call... :swammi:

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TDrake said:
Well, I'm going to root for Orlando - beyond that, its too close to call... :swammi:
I'm also hoping Orlando can pull through. They have a tough schedule though so it'll be interesting to see how they fair without Turkoglu, Christie and Nelson in the lineup. Last night Hill wasn't playing either, but somehow they still managed to beat New Jersey on the road.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
are you guys kidding...the nets will defintely make the playoffs!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It will be Orlando at this rate, Philly and jersey arent showing the push orlando is having, philly shudent be slacking off, their nba site is already selling playoff tickets! like geeze! they dont even know if their gonna make it!

50% Orlando
35% Philly
15% New jersey

Orlando has highest chance

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Jersey has a chance. They have an excellent schedule. However, with the way Iverson has been playing, both Orlando and New Jersey are in an uphill battle to catch them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts