• Jalen, Alvin, Mo Pete, Marsh, Lonny

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Something Unexpected

Votes: 1 5.6%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
This is a hard question because there is a difference between what he will do and what he should do...
he should start mopete BUT he will start Curry

·
Registered
731 Posts
Curry might be the better choice, just because they have 3 scorers on the court already, and they need a scorer on the bench, so MoP would be a good choice......Lamond still need to prove he's worth something after going 1-8 yesterday....

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
I think he might go with Murray, he did right before the trade. HE will likely want to keep MO's points on the bench (otherwise no bench scoring).

Now if your asking who I would like to see start than it would be Mo - play him 40 min's while Vince is out.

Anyone know when Palicio is due back?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
The question was already answered at the start of the second half.

MoP will take VC's spot in the starting line-up. Mason Jr and Lamond Murray will both get minutes backing up the PG/SG/SF positions.

MasonJr is strictly a PG/SG while Lamond is strictly a SG/SF and really a true SF.

Rest of the rotation will stay the same.

Team will do well with VC out. That is 16 shots to disperse among the other players. Odds are those other players will do better than the 5/16 and 6/18 that VC has been putting up this year.

With Bosh back hopefully we can keep Curry's minutes down to 12 or less. We need production from all positions now more than ever.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Speaking of Curry - the Welfare man's Charles Barkley, I'm really looking forward to him not playing any more PF. I've never seen anyone so undersized!!! Whats next Mo Pete as starting center?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I am not a big Curry fan BUT I like his post defense against shorter PF's or those that are not big scorers.

Corliss Williamson in Detroit is a nice matchup as well as Ben Wallace.

I only want to see this for 6 minutes per half at most, but I think it could be useful for the Raps.

I don't like Curry guarding guys who have height on him and can score in the post well. The Brand matchup was not good in my opinion. He got positon too easily and can shoot over him too easily.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Peterson

remember the 01 season the sucess mo pete had starting at sg replacing vince.
he can do it again.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
better not be Curry he has no offence all he is good for is passing the ball of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts