Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Detroit has managed to pull of a 10 game winning streak and look like in good shape. I was wondering who will end Detroit´s streak...Here is a list of their upcoming games:

vs Washington
@ Milwaukee
vs San Antonio
@ Indiana
@ Minnesota

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>panthera_pardus</b>!
Well Detroit has managed to pull of a 10 game winning streak and look like in good shape. I was wondering who will end Detroit´s streak...Here is a list of their upcoming games:

vs Washington
@ Milwaukee
vs San Antonio
@ Indiana
@ Minnesota
I think we'll win the Washington game, lose the Milwaukee game (they've won 10 in a row at home), squeak out a win versus the Spurs, and problay lose the next two games. The Indiana game is the second of a back to back and Minnesota is playing the best ball out of anybody in the league.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
San Antonio.
Anyway is funny to watch Detroit winning a lot after the bad start.. and the criticism towards Larry..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kg_mvp03-04</b>!
toronto should of ended it but vince "sissy" carter choked away the game with his dumb shot selection
EXACTLY! Detroit should've LOST that game! Big Ben was ejected, Pistons were playing horribly, Raps had an 11 point lead, and all of a sudden Vince misses 11 shots in a row! WTF? Ugh...

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Well, these next games will be significantly telling. Aside from the Wizards and Bucks, they will face consistent top-notch competition. I think if/once they get past those two, the jury is out as to whether they are that great a team. Those three games will be great to watch.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Those games, even the one against Washington, are too hard to predict. I think the best chance they have is against Washington, but even they could give Detroit a run for their money.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
Posts totally about one team that aren't about some major news, please keep to individual team forums.

We could have a "Who's going to beat X next?" for lots of teams, but it's not germane to the main NBA board.

Moved.
Hey, didn't my favorite mod move a similar thread about the lakers to the team's forum? How 'bout some consistency? Or are there different rules laker fans?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I think a thread specifically about one team is fine on the main forum if, as in this case, the thread was created to get everyone's opinions on the matter and not just the opinions of one teams fans.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mike luvs KG</b>!
I think a thread specifically about one team is fine on the main forum if, as in this case, the thread was created to get everyone's opinions on the matter and not just the opinions of one teams fans.
Hey...I agree with you...the point is that a similar (pretty much exactly the same in fact) one about the Lakers was moved. Whats up with that? Any mod care to respond?

Edit...didn't think so.

:no: :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts