Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I've heard that Frank Williams is a great defender, which usually means he is a college guy who defended well in college and has no "J".

I love draft night because they show them playing and one can tell much better when you see them play - even if it is just college.

I think Vince needs a really good shooter, so that the Raptors then will have a lethal 1-2 punch - like the Lakers and the Celtics have. Then watch the Raptors take control of the east!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think it would be a wise choice for the Raptors to choose Dickau. And, that's who I think they'll take...he can come off the bench behind Alvin Williams at PG. Dickau could probably play a little 2-guard, also. He's like the next Steve Nash. Even though I have no love for the Raps, being a Knick fan, I think Dickau would contribute immediately, and give them a good backup PG for years to come. Anyway, I think Frank Williams will be chosen between 17-19, probably the Jazz will take him...if the Jazz take Dickau, then the Raps will take Williams...hey, PG combo of Williams/Williams...:grinning:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nene wont last that far and Marcus isnt in the draft anymore. How about Haislip? That would be the most athletic team in the L. I know they have Mopete at the 3 and Davis at the 4 but he is a freak.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I also think they should go after either Frank Williams or Dan Dickau because Alvin Williams is not the answer.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Im not a fan of Dikau myself. I dont like his defence I think he's slow and dont think the comparisions to Nash and Stockton are realalistic.

Im hoping the Raptors draft Frank Williams. He wont be an offensive threat but his defence is impressive.

I think a player with great D has more of a chance to be a great player then a player with just a good stroke.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Raptors Draft...

I think the Raptors should draft Chris Jeffries if avaiable. He has great defense and has the ability to play some point guard. He has an improving offensive game. He could be Carter's Pippen.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah Jeffries could be great . He is really athletic and his defense is awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts